Thread: Remington Rand

Feedback Score

Remington Rand

Picked up 3 of them to day and a nice colt 32, and very nice Hi Standard .22 supermatic citation with upgraded barrel, not sure what to do with the Rands, I just inherited this stuff, they have all the right markings, but I believed he blued them

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LockenLoad View Post
    Picked up 3 of them to day and a nice colt 32, and very nice Hi Standard .22 supermatic citation with upgraded barrel, not sure what to do with the Rands, I just inherited this stuff, they have all the right markings, but I believed he blued them
    Did you inherit them or buy them? If you post pics I can look in blue book to help you figure out a value.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jtb0311 View Post
    Did you inherit them or buy them? If you post pics I can look in blue book to help you figure out a value.
    I inherited them along with a ton of stuff, I have 2 rands and 1 is a colt government issue I was mistaken, I will through up some pics, I also got a ton of shotguns 870's some with special barrels and stocks as far as I can tell, and a crazy belgium double barrel ?, I have been reading and both the rands have been blued I believe, the colt I don't know if it came parkerized or blued

Feedback Score
    here are some pictures
    Last edited by LockenLoad; 12-31-09 at 16:48.

Feedback Score
    Those look terrific.

I suspect the Remington Rands were originally parkerized if they're GI pistols. The Colt might have been blued if it was a commercial model. I was especially taken with the 1903 Pocket Pistol - I inherited one of those too.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jtb0311 View Post
    Those look terrific.

I suspect the Remington Rands were originally parkerized if they're GI pistols. The Colt might have been blued if it was a commercial model. I was especially taken with the 1903 Pocket Pistol - I inherited one of those too.
    that's my favorite too they feel so sweet in your hand, the rands are both gi's I checked the serial numbers, the colt has U.S goverment on it, I like the the little .25 too but you might just piss someone of with it if you shoot them lol, I got a great old .38 special to colt as well, and some older pistols I have not inventoried