Thread: Best place to shop in Colorado Springs area?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Best place to shop in Colorado Springs area?

Hello, I am in town visiting my father for the week (lives in Monument) and I was wondering where was the best place to shop for handguns? I have recently sold my previous 9mm and wanted to shoot a M&P and some other so I could decide what to pick up next. Thanks in advance.
    "Buy once, cry once. Or not. Many of you will undoubtedly be zombies one day. I'd prefer if you were zombies with sub-par gear."

Feedback Score
    Try Jensen Arms in Loveland Co. I don't know how far they are from you but they seem to be a very large dealer in the state. I ordered a LMT from them and they were very good to work with.

http://jensenarms.com/rifles_frameset.htm

Check them out if interested.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Last time I was there was in 2004 and there wasn't a whole lot. There was a place out east called Dragon Man's http://www.dragonmans.com/

It looks like you just missed his machine gun shoot.

If you are stationed at Hill, send me a PM and I will let you shoot my M&P sometime.
    "The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    In my opinion the best gun store I have ever been in as far as selection is located in Colorado Springs. Specialty Sports to be specific. I have been doing business with them since he sold martial arts equipment as a way to start his business. Some of the guys there are the standard Gunstore Commando type, but they seem to have fewer of them then normal. Also the prices I have seen over the years have been fair.