Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raven Concealment belt loop question

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Raven Concealment belt loop question

For those guys (and gals) that are running a Raven Phantom with IWB loops did you remove the OWB loops or did you leave them on?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I change them as needed... I only have the set on that I am useing...

B
    MossieTactics.com ~ KMA 367

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I change mine as needed.

Feedback Score
    I changed them out to the wings. Holds the gun closer and much more comfortable.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I changed them out myself.

Does anybody have a set of Raven OWB loops that they want to sell me? I can't seem to find mine lol

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Thanks guys. Did you have to remove the OWB loops to install the IWB ones? Or is there a way to install the IWB loops while still having the OWB loops installed?

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    Thanks guys. Did you have to remove the OWB loops to install the IWB ones? Or is there a way to install the IWB loops while still having the OWB loops installed?
    I dont think the screws are long enough to support both. That said these are just phillip screws - you can easily get longer ones, but honestly, I would worry about either the OWB loops digging into your side if you were wearing it IWB or...the IWB loops hooking onto to something while wearing it OWB.
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Feedback Score
    I removed the owb loops on mine, but only because they failed on two different holsters. I'm not sure keeping the owb's on there along with the iwb would be all that comfortable, although since the owb loops will be pressing into your pants that shouldn't be an issue.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4fun View Post
    I dont think the screws are long enough to support both. That said these are just phillip screws - you can easily get longer ones, but honestly, I would worry about either the OWB loops digging into your side if you were wearing it IWB or...the IWB loops hooking onto to something while wearing it OWB.
    Thanks man! I went ahead and removed them and installed the OWB loops. I'm running a 1.5" Wilderness Frequent Flyer belt so should I trim the excess off the loops?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    Thanks man! I went ahead and removed them and installed the OWB loops. I'm running a 1.5" Wilderness Frequent Flyer belt so should I trim the excess off the loops?
    i havent' trimmed mine... they don't really seem to get in the way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast