Thread: Tru-Spec or Crye Precision Combat Shirt?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Tru-Spec or Crye Precision Combat Shirt?

Which one of these shirts would be the better option? The Tru-Spec can be had for around $60.00 whereas the Crye is gonna run me $145.00. I'm of the opinion that you get what you pay for, but I thought I'd ask and see whats up first.

Feedback Score
    Crye precision. Awsome stuff, I have their field pants in multicam and it's great.

Feedback Score
    yea im thinkin im gonna go Crye, their a very reputable company. Ill probably buy both the shirt and the pants. Im thinking about getting them in ranger green, though.

Feedback Score
    If your buying alot of clothes and using them frequently I would get the Tru spec though...My situation, I'm not using the clothes so I just bought some crye precision. What ever is most cost effective for you is the best obviously.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    the crye is the better shirt overall, but the tru-spec is a decent value. make sure you get the gen 2 tru-spec, not the gen 1 if you go that route.

Feedback Score
    Crye Precision sounds like the winner to me. I live in Florida. I like the Multicam pattern but I almost tend to think that plain old Ranger Green might work best in my environment. Any opinions?