Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sig AR?

Feedback Score
    Sig needs to get back to basics and provide a U.S. compliant SG 551. That is what everyone wants. Instead they give us the 556 which from the start was a mistake. They at least have the Classic version out, but I still wish they would just have used the standard Sig 551 stock instead of that collabsible thing.

Sig use to be known for quality, I don't think that is the case anymore.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I thought I'd put everyone's minds at ease and show them proof that Sig is listening to the American gun buying public.

I give you the Sig Golden Dragon and the Scandic Blue. Either one can be YOURS for a little over $3k!

Feedback Score
    Ohh, two dragons!
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    While we certainly didn't NEED another AR manf, it will only serve to further depress prices. Hopefully we will see pre-obama-scare prices by x-mas.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    "I thought I'd put everyone's minds at ease and show them proof that Sig is listening to the American gun buying public.

I give you the Sig Golden Dragon and the Scandic Blue. Either one can be YOURS for a little over $3k!"

Apparently the American gun buying public that SIG Arms is listening to is the blinged-out, gansta-rap, crack dealing, street corner thugs driving H2 hummers with Dub rims, now they'll have pistols to match their rides.

Feedback Score

Unhappy

They must not have fired that guy from Kimber yet. Too bad.
    K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple Stupid)
    KAC SR-15 IWS Tan
    KAC SR-25 EMC
    LWRC M6 IC

Feedback Score
    I would like one with flames and skulls painted on, and an MP3 player, needs to have a rail so I can mount speakers on it.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Since this is still in the AR General Discussion forum, let's keep it on topic.
    Last edited by Failure2Stop; 10-01-09 at 16:01.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I guess this is a clear indication that SIG will be offering gold plated selector switches and triggers aand burlwood grips as options on their soon to market ARs. Wow, what a plan to capture market share.

Feedback Score
    Poor marketing aside, that is a lot of hatred towards a gun that nobody has tested. Jumping the gun, eh?

I don't plan on buying one, I am happy with Colt, but I also love Sig handguns. I am fairly confident that a Sig AR will at least be a quality production, even if it is not what the market wants.

Which I am not convinced of.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast