Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tru-Spec or Crye Precision Combat Shirt?

Feedback Score

Tru-Spec or Crye Precision Combat Shirt?

Which one of these shirts would be the better option? The Tru-Spec can be had for around $60.00 whereas the Crye is gonna run me $145.00. I'm of the opinion that you get what you pay for, but I thought I'd ask and see whats up first.

Feedback Score
    Crye precision. Awsome stuff, I have their field pants in multicam and it's great.

Feedback Score
    yea im thinkin im gonna go Crye, their a very reputable company. Ill probably buy both the shirt and the pants. Im thinking about getting them in ranger green, though.

Feedback Score
    If your buying alot of clothes and using them frequently I would get the Tru spec though...My situation, I'm not using the clothes so I just bought some crye precision. What ever is most cost effective for you is the best obviously.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    the crye is the better shirt overall, but the tru-spec is a decent value. make sure you get the gen 2 tru-spec, not the gen 1 if you go that route.

Feedback Score
    Crye Precision sounds like the winner to me. I live in Florida. I like the Multicam pattern but I almost tend to think that plain old Ranger Green might work best in my environment. Any opinions?

Feedback Score
    I can't voice an opinion on the combat shirt but I do have the Tru-spec TRU (50/50) pants and shirt. I've done my own testing here in Alabama, which is close to the same environment as Florida. The multi-cam pattern does very well in a wide variety of trees, grass, or rocks, as advertised.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    if your using it in the bush I have found that any multi color pattern will be better than one solid color 99% of the times.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    One feature I really like on the Crye is the zippered collar. The TruSpec does not have that.

Also, Propper is about to release their licensed version of the FROG shirt that Crye and Propper was making for the USMC. Not available yet to dealers, but just as soon as I get info on them I'll post it here.

Giff

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GIFFMANN View Post
    One feature I really like on the Crye is the zippered collar. The TruSpec does not have that.

Also, Propper is about to release their licensed version of the FROG shirt that Crye and Propper was making for the USMC. Not available yet to dealers, but just as soon as I get info on them I'll post it here.

Giff
    please do, im very interested in the frog shirt, especially if Crye had their hand in its making.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast