Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LWRC SPD 6.8

Feedback Score

LWRC SPD 6.8

Well I bought one the waiting begins hope it's closer to 90 days instead of 7 months like I have heard elsewhere, I would really like to get to the range before christmas

Feedback Score

I ordered mine in March 08, received it at the dealer a few days before Christmas. Took possession of it July 09. Needless to say I am not all that excited about it anymore, I do hope you enjoy yours more than I do mine. Stock up on Barrett mags they are nice and worth the extra money.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Kimbo, Any particular reason you aren't enjoying it anymore?
    There is a fight, that began before any of us were ever born. It will continue, long after we have retired, moved on, and left this world. It is a fight for the soccer mom next door, your mailman, the guy that bags your groceries, and most importantly, it is a fight for your family. We are in a daily battle not for land, not for resources or colonial controls...we are in a fight for our very way of life

Feedback Score
    yes please do elaborate on your dislikes, maybe I should have just got the A2, I thought LWRC was highly recommended, I have read others are accurate with the psd out too 100 meters
    Last edited by LockenLoad; 09-19-09 at 15:21.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    You are talking about the PSD right?
    There is a fight, that began before any of us were ever born. It will continue, long after we have retired, moved on, and left this world. It is a fight for the soccer mom next door, your mailman, the guy that bags your groceries, and most importantly, it is a fight for your family. We are in a daily battle not for land, not for resources or colonial controls...we are in a fight for our very way of life

Feedback Score
    I'm a compulsive buyer. I'll buy something when it's brand new and a few weeks later not use it haha. It's a great gun, but with the limited availability of ammo it just isn't for me. It runs like a champ though. If I could do it over again I would of gotten a 10.5 BBL in 5.56 from LWRCI.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    I'm a compulsive buyer. I'll buy something when it's brand new and a few weeks later not use it haha. It's a great gun, but with the limited availability of ammo it just isn't for me. It runs like a champ though. If I could do it over again I would of gotten a 10.5 BBL in 5.56 from LWRCI.
    I have never had a problem finding ammo. Silver State almost always has ammo in stock, as well as Palmetto State Armory.

Feedback Score
    i have a 6.8 m6a2 with a 14.7" and p/s flash hider. its a champ. my current struggle is to now choose between the psd and 10.5" m6a2. of course it has to be 6.8......... i am leaning towards the 10.5 at this point.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmkungfu View Post
    I have never had a problem finding ammo. Silver State almost always has ammo in stock, as well as Palmetto State Armory.
    They just recently got the 85gr tsx stuff in. And same with the 115otm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    They just recently got the 85gr tsx stuff in. And same with the 115otm.
    Ah yes, if you're looking for the 85gr stuff, this is true. But ammo is plentiful. Palmetto has always had the 100+ gr stuff in stock for the last.. I dunno, 9 months? The lighter stuff seems to go quickly though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast