First off, the search function has not been working for me for two weeks now. It hasn't worked with Google Chrome or with Firefox so I haven't been able to research this myself.

I'm looking to get a different BUIS for my next build. I KAC's simplistic design but most important to me is the small sight aperture.

My conern with the KAC sights is the windage and elevation knobs being too easily moved though accidental bumpage while the weapon is and the slight itself being accidentally flipped up while slinged. This is the one I'm considering:

I was considering the 200-600m version, but may stick with the 300 (no elevation adjustment) model if the elevation adjustment is too prone to moving.

I see they offer a micro version of each, which has a smaller windage knob that may or may not be more resistant to accidental movement.

Does anyone have anything to say about these sights?

Like I said, my main concern is having the adjustment knobs inadvertently moved, thus messing up my zero. They also look like they may be prone to easily getting flipped up (like the Army issue BUIS) if they snag on something. If it weren't for the fact that it is difficult to find a good BUIS with a small sight aperture I would be looking elsewhere. Does anyone have any input?