Thread: Ident Marking Services (Engraving)

Feedback Score

Ident Marking Services (Engraving)

Just wanted to give them props for the excellent job they did on my SBR Lower.

The quality of the engraving and customer service are top notch.

It was an added bonus that they're located in the DFW area so I didn't have to pay for shipping.

Feedback Score
    I second that. Had my trigger guards done for SBR, and looks good, and they'll be doing any SBR I do in the future, no question.

See below, I would say I either had over or under my triggerguards done, depends on how you look at it I suppose.
    Last edited by jt526; 09-25-09 at 10:04.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jt526 View Post
    I second that. Had my trigger guards done for SBR, and looks good, and they'll be doing any SBR I do in the future, no question.
    You engraved trigger guards with your name/city? There may be another trip to the engraver in your future, before doing any more SBRs.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celer View Post
    You engraved trigger guards with your name/city? There may be another trip to the engraver in your future, before doing any more SBRs.
    Not sure what lower receiver jt526 has / had engraved / but some have the trigger guard manufactured into them (i.e. "built in"). Wouldn't be so hasty to string up a rope, based simply off what he said. May not be a detachable trigger guard.
    "Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again." - Ronald Wilson Reagan, 40th President of the United States

Feedback Score
    Sorry, I mistyped and didn't fully explain it, it is the upper area around the trigger on the lower, similar to this pic which I have shamefully linked from Orion arms, also an excellent company, I have seen their work and would not hesitate to recommend them as well.
    Last edited by jt526; 09-25-09 at 10:03.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jt526 View Post
    Sorry, I mistyped and didn't fully explain it, it is the upper area around the trigger on the lower, similar to this pic which I have shamefully linked from Orion arms, also an excellent company, I have seen their work and would not hesitate to recommend them as well.
    Yeah, they said they could put it there, but I just had them do it on the side between the pins.

Feedback Score
    That sounds better. I'm not the type to cry foul on others' NFA (mis)adventures, but simply intended to season my comment with a hint of alarm. That's an interesting place, very unobtrusive.

But I can't find an alternative to beat a 20$ jeweler's engraving on the side receiver while i wait.