Page 283 of 404 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 4034

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    They still make those?
    I wish!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I believe they are discontinued

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mill Operator
    Knight's Armament Company

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Trying out the skyscraper on the SR30.

"People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    edit by 03scgt, on Flickr

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Trying out the skyscraper on the SR30.

That may be the tallest RDS mount I've seen. Does it put the optic at a more natural eye-level for you? By the way, that's a really nice tile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Normal height RDS mounts are not workable with many gas masks and/ or NVG systems. Mounts similar to this allows options that aren't there for lower mounted alternatives. Not the best for all, but better for some with good reasons to do so.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    That may be the tallest RDS mount I've seen. Does it put the optic at a more natural eye-level for you? By the way, that's a really nice tile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    KAC produced them in collaboration with RB1. tom12.7 broke it down, but if you want to do some further reading Falla explains the concept here. As mentioned, it's best use is for a more natural "heads up" sight acquisition for guys who are geared up with masks, facial apparatus, or even neck pieces/throat guards that attach to body armor. I also observed that it might be a more comfortable set-up if you happen to be a heavier set dude with extra meat around the neck and shoulder area considering you don't have to strain your neck as much to get a good sight picture. As a medium build guy I just appreciate the more natural heads-up positioning. Another user, who ran it through a carbine class I believe, mentioned that it's a good set-up for most shooting positions, but not optimal in the prone.

Yeah, the tile in the master bath is pretty sweet. Thanks.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I bought my 5.56 QDC suppressor mid-July and the F3 was approved last week. My dealer received the can yesterday and I filed the paperwork this afternoon. As an added bonus, my stripped lower is built and I can finally make use of it on both of my short barreled uppers. I tossed the MOD 1 Carbine upper for now, but this lower was built for my SR-16 upper.

5.56 CQB x 5.56 QDC CQB

Mod 1 Carbine x 5.56 QDC CQB

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartel View Post
    I bought my 5.56 QDC suppressor mid-July and the F3 was approved last week. My dealer received the can yesterday and I filed the paperwork this afternoon. As an added bonus, my stripped lower is built and I can finally make use of it on both of my short barreled uppers. I tossed the MOD 1 Carbine upper for now, but this lower was built for my SR-16 upper.

5.56 CQB x 5.56 QDC CQB

Mod 1 Carbine x 5.56 QDC CQB

That's a nice looking upper with the dimpled barrel and URX 3.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Page 283 of 404 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast