Page 279 of 404 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 4034

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    not to hijack the thread but does anyone have experience with the dimpled sr-25? There is also one of them for sale on GB

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Yeah, on a few of their different offerings. What do you want to know?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tom12.7 View Post
    Yeah, on a few of their different offerings. What do you want to know?
    There is a complete sr25 with the dimpled barrel. It is marked mk11. Is there any difference between that and my regular sr-25 where I would want it in my collection?

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    There is a complete sr25 with the dimpled barrel. It is marked mk11. Is there any difference between that and my regular sr-25 where I would want it in my collection?

If you are referring to a MK11 Carbine, I have 2 of those. They can shoot great groups, especially with hand loads, but they are an older generation behind the EMC and newer improvements as far as reliability goes.
    What model do you have now?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    If you are referring to a MK11 Carbine, I have 2 of those. They can shoot great groups, especially with hand loads, but they are an older generation behind the EMC and newer improvements as far as reliability goes.
    What model do you have now?
    I have an acc with about 500 rounds through it that i like very much.

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    If you want to play with some accuracy and precision opportunities, this could help, but it's not going to be as reliable as what you have now.
    I don't regret having mine, but I bought them probably 7 or so years ago. Same with their BR rifles I picked up prior to the EMCs and newer offerings.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    If you want to play with some accuracy and precision opportunities, this could help, but it's not going to be as reliable as what you have now.
    I don't regret having mine, but I bought them probably 7 or so years ago. Same with their BR rifles I picked up prior to the EMCs and newer offerings.
    Thank you for the info. I think i will stick with the acc. I ordered a 18" spr this morning and might get a s&b for it.

Feedback Score
    An APC is always an option for some, just depends on what you want to do? It may not be able to put some small groups in as others, but they can run very well in less forgiving circumstances when others stop running.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    An APC is always an option for some, just depends on what you want to do? It may not be able to put some small groups in as others, but they can run very well in less forgiving circumstances when others stop running.
    I have not seen that one. Is it more accurate than my ACC?

Feedback Score
    What makes the MK11 less reliable than EMC?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have not seen that one. Is it more accurate than my ACC?

If you put into it what it takes, then generally yes.

Page 279 of 404 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast