Page 296 of 404 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 4034

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Finally finished her up. Built around the SR15 lower as the base. Merry Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Just got my SR15 CQB Mod 2 and QDC CQB can out of jail a month ago. I have probably 3k rounds through her so far and this sbr has fast become my favorite of all my carbine gas system rifles. So much so that I am looking into adding a 14.5in sr15 mod 2 to the family as soon as I can move things around to accommodate that. This is my first KAC rifle and it will definitely not be my last. This was one of the special combos that silencershop put out last year at Christmas. I think it shoots as well as it looks.

Attachment 49581

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    Just got my SR15 CQB Mod 2 and QDC CQB can out of jail a month ago. I have probably 3k rounds through her so far and this sbr has fast become my favorite of all my carbine gas system rifles. So much so that I am looking into adding a 14.5in sr15 mod 2 to the family as soon as I can move things around to accommodate that. This is my first KAC rifle and it will definitely not be my last. This was one of the special combos that silencershop put out last year at Christmas. I think it shoots as well as it looks.

Attachment 49581
    Thats beautiful. I did not Know about this package and immediately went to their website to purchase...and it is sold out lol

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    Thats beautiful. I did not Know about this package and immediately went to their website to purchase...and it is sold out lol

Yea, it was limited to I think 25 units? And they sold out in 2 days I believe if my memory is correct.
    Last edited by Furbyballer; 01-05-18 at 09:59.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Yea, it was limited to I think 25 units? And they sold out in 2 days I believe if my memory is correct.
    Thats depressing. I am going to enjoy it vicariously through you.

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Attachment 49581
    Furry, how do you like your CQB can? Do you have the full size as well to compare to? Is there any appreciable difference noise as the shooter? How about flash? I’m going to be purchasing a QDC soon and am undecided still on CQB or full size.

Edit: that gun pretty epitomizes perfection btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    Furry, how do you like your CQB can? Do you have the full size as well to compare to? Is there any appreciable difference noise as the shooter? How about flash? I’m going to be purchasing a QDC soon and am undecided still on CQB or full size.

Edit: that gun pretty epitomizes perfection btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My full size QDC can is still in jail. However I have many thousands of rounds through my mk18 with Specwar K and love it. From only the 1k rounds through this SBR with the matching can I can say it has a definite bite, but cuts the flash down pretty well. I do not shoot this combo without my ears on. However, it is probably the best attenuating short mini can I have ever heard without ears on. The crack is pretty decent but its not as piercing as the Surefire mini. I don't have any time on a sandman k yet.
    Last edited by Furbyballer; 01-05-18 at 10:15.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My full size QDC can is still in jail. However I have many thousands of rounds through my mk18 with Specwar K and love it. From only the 1k rounds through this SBR with the matching can I can say it has a definite bite, but cuts the flash down pretty well. I do not shoot this combo without my ears on. However, it is probably the best attenuating short mini can I have ever heard without ears on. The crack is pretty decent but its not as piercing as the Surefire mini. I don't have any time on a sandman k yet.

Cans are fun, and cool, and look sweet, and make friends jealous... but shooting rifle cans without ear pro is still bad news. I know lots of guys do it, and I fall into that trap as well at times, but you just can't hide the sound barrier, and that sucker is loud.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Attachment 49581
    Amazing rifle. This is the rifle I am the most envious about not owning. Missed the package deal when it was initially offered, by about a week. Called SS to ask if it, or, something similar would return. And I was told no. Then my heart sunk into my stomach. I’ve been waiting for pictures of the package to show up somewhere. Thanks for that!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

A Slight Lane Veer so .......

Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Finally finished her up. Built around the SR15 lower as the base. Merry Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Bobba I also run a Geissele maritime bolt release (I’m a lefty) & curious if you are as well b/c I’m looking @ adding a KAC mag release button, your thoughts on that item?
    Last edited by Agile53; 01-12-18 at 19:01.

Page 296 of 404 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast