• RRA

1 1.27%
  • Other

5 6.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuck between DI's

Feedback Score

Stuck between DI's

I want another DI and I'm stuck between Del-Ton, Spikes and BCM. Also thinking about CMMG and YHM. Also like BM, S&W, Stag and DPMS. The only two major requirements are 1) mid-length 2) chrome lined, and lastly but not a requirement is I would like it to be a cold hammer forged barrel.

Feedback Score
    Easy enough

BCM, don't look back.
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    What Happened to the American dream? It came true. You're looking at it.

Feedback Score
    www.smartgunner.com

Check out their prices on DD mid-length uppers.

Best prices on CHF you are going to find.

BCM is terrific, Spike's is okay, S&W would work if you had to. The rest of your choices are crap, in comparison.
    Last edited by 120mm; 11-20-10 at 03:59.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    BCM is the one in your list I would go with. DD is another great choice. The bbl choice will limit the guns available to choose from. That said DD and BCM both make great guns. Flip a coin.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Some of these options may not even offer a mid-length. I should have gone to each site before poll. Anyway if there is not an option in the poll please add a reply with your option. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Have you looked at the Chart? You have a huge list. After looking at the chart you may decide to dump quite a few and add a few. Just a thought.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Have you looked at the Chart? You have a huge list. After looking at the chart you may decide to dump quite a few and add a few. Just a thought.
    I'm not sure which all offer mid-length, chrome lined and hammer forged. With many options I can see what all is preferred. There were only 10 options, could have used a few more. But if someones option isn't included in the poll please add with a reply.

Also doesn't look like I can edit out options in the poll
    Last edited by deadduck357; 11-20-10 at 04:24.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Thumbs down Dead Horse Alert!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by deadduck357 View Post
    With many options I can see what all is preferred. There were only 10 options, could have used a few more.
    The last thing you need is a poll with more options - what you need to do is read through some stickies on this sight and figure out what features make a rifle desirable, then you can whittle down the choices yourself by merely looking at the specs offered and then come back here with the 2 or 3 you're looking at. Stop being lazy and actually do some reading on here to figure out what you want.

BTW, I voted BCM because they're rock solid in the reliability/quality department and they offer a mind-numbingly wide array of options.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Duty station here....duty station there...
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Almost all of the choices in your poll are absolute crap. Without a doubt, BCM would be my choice.

Other options I would consider are Noveske, Daniel Defense, or Lewis Machine and Tool.....although, not all of them offer hammer forged barrels.
    Last edited by Entropy; 11-20-10 at 07:30.
    "A wise man's heart inclines him to the right, but a fool's heart to the left." -Ecclesiastes 10:2

Glock Armorer
    Sig Sauer Armorer
    Colt M16/M4 Armorer
    Remington 870/11-87 Armorer
    Firearms Instructor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast