Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I took the dive

Feedback Score
    I have a G21sf that I just worked over with NY1, 3.5 connector , Extended Slide Release and a nice spring and plunger. Put 100 rds through it friday. She's a keeper!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    Awesome! Did you get one with the Glock rail and single sided mag release? I'd really like to find one of those for my next Glock purchase.
    You may already know this but as I understand it to get the non-ambi-release version you have to order the "California approved" version. You'll get stuck with 2 10-round mags but if you really want the single mag release then it's worth it.
    "Killing people is easy. Being politically correct is a pain in the ass" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

Feedback Score
    I don't think that is the Glock railed version in his pic?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eXistenZ View Post
    You may already know this but as I understand it to get the non-ambi-release version you have to order the "California approved" version. You'll get stuck with 2 10-round mags but if you really want the single mag release then it's worth it.
    Not true anymore. Glock railed & regular mag catches are being offered on both the G20SF and the G21SF. Last I heard Glock stopped making the Picatinny rail models.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I don't think that is the Glock railed version in his pic?
    That is the Picatinny rail model

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    Not true anymore. Glock railed & regular mag catches are being offered on both the G20SF and the G21SF. Last I heard Glock stopped making the Picatinny rail models.
    I don't understand why.

Since there is a standardized rail system out there, wouldn't it makes sense that ALL manufacturers use it?

To the OP, congrats on your Glock purchase. I have owned Glocks since 01 and have been very happy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12