Thread: 6.8 rifle comparison chart?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

6.8 rifle comparison chart?

Can someone please point me to the spec chart where the rifles are graded A, B, C, etc? I am having a hard time finding it again.

Thanks!

-Pete

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I removed it from my site which is where it was located. Its biased in my opinion with respect to the grading system.

I may rebuild it with all the specs sans for the grade however.
    Last edited by Cold; 10-02-09 at 10:18.
    John Noveske Changed My Life.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I guess that's why the link I had to your site was telling me I didn't have permission to view it (PM'd the "Admin" but got no response). Thanks for the explanation, fully understand, much appreciated!

Feedback Score
    Can we get an unbiased chart???
    "Everyone has been given a gift in life. Some people have a gift for science and some have a flair for art. And warriors have been given the gift of aggression. They would no more misuse this gift than a doctor would misuse his healing arts, but they yearn for the opportunity to use their gift to help others. These people, the ones who have been blessed with the gift of aggression and a love for others, are our sheepdogs. These are our warrior"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I've been researching 6.8 for a possible future project and may have saved a copy of that perhaps biased but extremely informative chart. If I can find it when I get home I could try and post it up for you--with Cold's permission of course.
    Last edited by Icculus; 10-02-09 at 12:56.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Here's the Google spreadsheet (have to have a Google account). It's the same chart, just without the (subjective) grading...

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...fA&hl=en&pli=1

Feedback Score
    Thats a good enough chart to make a stable decision from...

It does need to be updated with a few things and one of them is the new nitrided barrels from AR15perf...
    "Everyone has been given a gift in life. Some people have a gift for science and some have a flair for art. And warriors have been given the gift of aggression. They would no more misuse this gift than a doctor would misuse his healing arts, but they yearn for the opportunity to use their gift to help others. These people, the ones who have been blessed with the gift of aggression and a love for others, are our sheepdogs. These are our warrior"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TXSUT View Post
    Here's the Google spreadsheet (have to have a Google account). It's the same chart, just without the (subjective) grading...

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...fA&hl=en&pli=1
    Nice,
    We are no longer using the poly bore LW50 barrels or chrome-lined.
    We have 5.56 SPR nitro-carburized, 6.8 recon NC and 6.8 SPR stainless coming.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by constructor View Post
    Nice,
    We are no longer using the poly bore LW50 barrels or chrome-lined.
    We have 5.56 SPR nitro-carburized, 6.8 recon NC and 6.8 SPR stainless coming.
    There you have it folks...