Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast

Thread: 4th Generation Glock

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HK45 View Post
    Anyway, went over 3,000 rounds on both G4 G17's this weekend. Still no malfs of any kind. Sorry to disappoint.
    Only the M&P Linebackers are disapointed. The rest of us are very happy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PLCedeno View Post
    I was a big M&P fan for awhile. Great pistol from a company that knows how to support their customers. Went back to Glock preferring the trigger and simplicity. Not that an M&P is all that complicated.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PLCedeno View Post
    That would ONLY be true if we "linebackers" wanted Glock's to fail. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Another, quality gun the market is a good thing as choices are what makes the world a better place.

What we "linebackers" have no interest in is if people believe that Glock's are perfect, have no issues (ever) and are the BEST pistol on the market.

If you notice in the M&P "issues" thread, we are discussing problems/concerns with the M&P. No fanboy BULLSHIT, just technical discussions on what is going on. I am providing details based on first hand knowledge and what S&W is tells me. No on is married to their M&P in that thread.

Imagine the horror if I started a thread about Glocks and all their issues. People would be butt hurt for weeks on end.

Seems like a double standard to me. To quote LAV; "But, what do I know."

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 04-29-10 at 11:50.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I was a big M&P fan for awhile. Great pistol from a company that knows how to support their customers. Went back to Glock preferring the trigger and simplicity. Not that an M&P is all that complicated.
    The Glock factory trigger owns the M&P trigger all day long. Why S&W CHOSE to do their trigger the way they did, no one knows.

Luckily for us now, APEX Tactical has come along and given us a GREAT trigger for the M&P.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 04-29-10 at 11:52.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    T
    What we "linebackers" have no interest in is if people believe that Glock's are perfect, have no issues (ever) and are the BEST pistol on the market.
    C4
    I have not seen anyone make such claims on this thread.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    That would ONLY be true if we "linebackers" wanted Glock's to fail. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Another, quality gun the market is a good thing as choices are what makes the world a better place.

If you notice in the M&P "issues" thread, we are discussing problems/concerns with the M&P. No fanboy BULLSHIT, just technical discussions on what is going on. I am providing details based on first hand knowledge and what S&W is tells me. No on is married to their M&P in that thread.

Imagine the horror if I started a thread about Glocks and all their issues. People would be butt hurt for weeks on end.

Seems like a double standard to me. To quote LAV; "But, what do I know."

C4
    I rather sincerely doubt people would do that regarding Glock problems. The issue people have is your own tone regarding the Glocks. If we could leave the all knowing tone out of things and keep it at a "just the facts" instead of "so and so said this and don't complain about me to the mods, you won't get anywhere!" stuff, folks wouldn't be complaining. Like it or not, that's what it is. Folks here are not afraid of the facts; that's why we come here.

Feedback Score
    Could not agree more.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    I rather sincerely doubt people would do that regarding Glock problems. The issue people have is your own tone regarding the Glocks. If we could leave the all knowing tone out of things and keep it at a "just the facts" instead of "so and so said this and don't complain about me to the mods, you won't get anywhere!" stuff, folks wouldn't be complaining. Like it or not, that's what it is. Folks here are not afraid of the facts; that's why we come here.
    Really? Is that why the mods and staff on the forum have been hate mail about my posts in this thread? If they weren't concerned, they wouldn't be contacting them.

Remember that is ALWAYS a bad idea to ASSume "tone" on a forum. Many things can be read into printed words. It is always better to simply ask.

There are many here that are married to their gear/guns. They believe what the manufacturers tell them and will argue till the ends of the earth that their purchase was "the best."

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I have not seen anyone make such claims on this thread.
    You are right. No one has come out and said it, but many here believe in "Glock Perfection."

How can you tell? When we discussed limp wristing, people don't either believe it or down play it. Just look at Vickers post where he gave the GEN 4 Glocks a C- rating. People scrambled to validate their GEN 4 Glock purchase.

C4

Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast