Thread: Ameriglo Spaulding Sights

Feedback Score

Ameriglo Spaulding Sights

Anyone have any experience? I like the idea of a large square hi viz yellow front and plain black serrated rear. I have hacks and like them a lot but I’ve found my eyes pick up the yellow faster and the more constrained rear sight looks like it may help with precision a bit more. Thoughts?

Feedback Score
    I have them on all my pistols. I too started with hacks, saw the Spauldings and decided to get them. As fare as accuracy I see no difference than the hacks. But my eyes pick em up a little faster. I think you wouldn’t regret it if you got them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnatus15 View Post
    Anyone have any experience? I like the idea of a large square hi viz yellow front and plain black serrated rear. I have hacks and like them a lot but I’ve found my eyes pick up the yellow faster and the more constrained rear sight looks like it may help with precision a bit more. Thoughts?
    I've handled the Spauldings. They're nice, but I don't see enough benefit to switching from Hacks. Certainly not enough to warrant $90.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have installed and used both quite a bit. I prefer the Spalding CAPs.

Best thing you can do with pistol sights is try them out on someone else's gun before you spend your money. Very subjective topic. What works well for my eyes may not work well for yours