Thread: Bought the Sig P320 X5 frame for my P320 tactical

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Bought the Sig P320 X5 frame for my P320 tactical

I was concerned it wouldn't feel any different but it feels pretty good. I knew the Magwell would be great, but the grip in general has good beavertail and feels good. Im content with my purchase, I bought mine for $90 which is steep IMHO, but I sucked it up.

Range report after the Sunday match!

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Great minds think alike. I got the X-Carry grip (no magwell) direct from SIG. Replaced the trigger and bar with the APEX curved set.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    Great minds think alike. I got the X-Carry grip (no magwell) direct from SIG. Replaced the trigger and bar with the APEX curved set.
    Im rocking the Apex curved trigger as well. I like a flat trigger on my bolt guns, but not so much on handguns. I tried the greyguns trigger on another friends gun, and didn't like the lack of reset.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post

That just looks sexy. The way it should have been to begin with.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I installed the NS from Ameriglow. Bright orange front with wide notch rear.
    I like my set up.

PB

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    *cough* RMR *cough*

Dougify that bad boy.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I thought about buying preset with RMR. That smart they offer it. I’ve never owned a RMr handgun. Shot one last week. Pretty nice but takes some getting used to.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I took this bad boy to the desert this Sunday, and it felt much better and I felt I shot it much better. If your on the fence, go for it.

PB