Quote Originally Posted by Tom Swift View Post
For the guys with Mayflower's APC, for the Cummerbund sizing I'm about 5' 10" with a 40" Chest. Based on the sizing for cummerbunds on SKDtac I should be a small, just wanted to confirm this with some people cause I don't think I've seen a APC set up with a Small Cummerbund.
Just to throw another opinion (based on my experience) out there. I have a 42" chest and use the S/M APC with Small CB. Based on what I've seen from myself and other guys who use the APC, if you are in the >40"ish range and are in decent/good shape, then either the Small or medium will work. It will just depend on what is acceptable coverage to you (meaning coverage of molle rows or soft/hard armor in the pouches)

For example:
I run soft armor in my CB, and am more concerned with coverage to my front than to my back (duh, right ). With the small cumberbund, the edges of my soft armor (in the CB pockets) ever so slightly overlaps the hard armor in my front plate pocket. However, in the back, the molle part of the CB (also where the soft armor is held) stops about an inch or so from the rear plate pocket. So, yes, there is a gap, but I don't really mind it since it is minimal and I don't hunt bad guys for a living.

Also, if you are one of those "ounces=pounds" kind of guys, then going with the small CB will save a little weight, especially in conjunction with soft armor.

I think you would be fine with small, but medium should work too.