Page 101 of 131 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1303

Thread: Gear loadout pics and descriptions

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Personal preparedness load out

In wanting something I could train in, and have around for my own protection and preparedness my gear has evolved.
    I've just gotten a LWPC for the ability to run slick, or with a Haley D3 and placards. My APC has been great but the lack of Velcro up front was getting in my way. Now it's two rigs.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek33 View Post
    Not sure if I've posted these pics before.

My jpc rigged with a d3cr

I was thinking of attaching the D3CR onto my JPC. Looks like you are using swift clips at the top and on the side straps. I assume you have to slip on the CR after donning the carrier first? Side straps velcro down, front flap down, then clip on the CR?

How do you like this setup?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I really dig the setup. I recently took the pouches off the back and run the back slick allowing me to wear a backpack more comfortably.

I can easily conceal the plate carrier alone under a lose button down shirt. The chest rig fits perfectly in my vertx commuter sling bag.

To me it's an ideal setup for some sort of zombie apocalypse.

I just leave the top two clips connected and put the carrier with chest rig attached like any other carrier. I lift up the chest rig and attach the cummerbund. After I put the chest rig down I clip each side on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)

Lightweight truck/active threat kit.

I picked up a new carrier to keep in the truck if some active threat scenerio ever arrived and I had the access to get it.

TYR Tactical low vis PICO
    TYR Tactical multi-tool pouch
    TYR Tactical flashlight pouch
    TYR Tactical small GP pouch
    ESSTAC double M4 KYWI shingle
    ESSTAC blowout pouch
    Velocity Systems placard with swift clips

I also have a double ESSTAC shorty M4 KYWI and double pistol KYWI attached to RCS paddles that I can quickly attach to my belt. I have some level IV plates from SKD on the way. Next is to build a dedicated truck rifle.

I really like this carrier. Only con I have is the webbing is not wide enough where the swift clips attach; potential to slip off. I ordered some g-hooks to replace them so hopefully they work better.

Attachment 35775
    Last edited by Endur; 11-04-15 at 15:17.

Feedback Score
    I got some cool new stuff from Emdom the other day.

Multitool pouch designed specifically for the multitasker series 3 AR tools, the cool part about it is the multitasker tip kit fits in the little front pocket on the pouch. Pouch seems to be well made, stitching looks good and it is lightweight. I havent messed with it much yet but it seems if you have one of these tools this pouch would perfect fit for it.

pic of my whole belt rig as it currently sits:

Details:
    HSGI Riggers Inner, HSGI Suregrip outter
    2x HSGI pistol single tacos
    2x ITW Fastmags
    In the slots used for double stacking ITW fastmags i have the embody multitasked pouch and a tactical tailor fight light roll up dump pouch
    6 o'clock rear I have a hook backed mini IFAK that attaches to a loop panel on the belt
    HSGI Pistol/Rifle Taco
    Esee 3 mil knife
    G-code Mule drop offset RTI system with a tree arms kydex holster, G34 with Surefire X400v

If I'm not using a PC sometimes i will put these Tyr Tactical suspenders on the belt for added stability, but so far the suregrip has proven to be a very stable platform.

Plate Carrier is a Crye Precision Cage PC in medium

Details:
    Up front i have a TQ now and 3x HSGI rifle tacos, I dont like the crye mag shingles on the plate bag so i opted to use the HSGI's, if i ever needed to carry more ammo the 3 mag shingle is still useable underneath the HSGI pouches.
    On the rear I have an Emdom VHC hydro carrier.

Comm is a motorola HT1000 for now, maybe an XTS5000 in the future, headsets are Pelter Comtac 3's that i either run on a headband, or if I'm using NV i have them connected to my TW helmet.

Entire kit evolves as I do as I'm sure everyone elses does. My next project is a Ronin Tactics belt.
    Last edited by Allah_Snackbah; 11-17-15 at 11:10.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Nice setup.

Love the CAF patch.

What radio you runnin?

Quote Originally Posted by Allah_Snackbah View Post
    I got some cool new stuff from Emdom the other day.

Multitool pouch designed specifically for the multitasker series 3 AR tools, the cool part about it is the multitasker tip kit fits in the little front pocket on the pouch. Pouch seems to be well made, stitching looks good and it is lightweight. I havent messed with it much yet but it seems if you have one of these tools this pouch would perfect fit for it.
    Emdom universal rig sling, I've always used two points but I wanted to try this.

Last but not least is the vehicle hydration carrier, I've been looking for a 2L hydro carrier that has a little extra storage for stupid stuff like batteries or toilet paper etc. I wanted something that would not hang lower than the platebags. The VHC is designed this way for guys who spend alot of time in vehicles, but it seems to serve my need perfectly as well.

This pic also shows how URS sling loops over your support side shoulder and loops onto the back or shoulder of your pc.
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 11-17-15 at 06:33.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Nice setup.

Love the CAF patch.

What radio you runnin?
    sorry, i just realized we are supposed to list kit. I updated my post to show my full setup
    Last edited by Allah_Snackbah; 11-17-15 at 11:05.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek33 View Post
    I really dig the setup. I recently took the pouches off the back and run the back slick allowing me to wear a backpack more comfortably.

I can easily conceal the plate carrier alone under a lose button down shirt. The chest rig fits perfectly in my vertx commuter sling bag.

To me it's an ideal setup for some sort of zombie apocalypse.

I just leave the top two clips connected and put the carrier with chest rig attached like any other carrier. I lift up the chest rig and attach the cummerbund. After I put the chest rig down I clip each side on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What med kit did you have on the back of your PC?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Roger that.

I appreciate the quality of the Motorola equipment.

Picked up that old 33cm Spectra, and the interior shielding is incredible. My biggest gripe about Commercial radio gear is the lack of end-user/direct programming.

Quote Originally Posted by Allah_Snackbah View Post
    Comm is a motorola HT1000 for now, maybe an XTS5000 in the future, headsets are Pelter Comtac 3's that i either run on a headband, or if I'm using NV i have them connected to my TW helmet.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Update: Got my plates in a week or so ago.

Last edited by Endur; 11-18-15 at 13:56.

Page 101 of 131 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast