TT 3 mag shingle
    fast mag gen III
    TT 2 mag pistol pouch
    Ka-Bar Fin 5555
    TT roll-up dump bag
    Camelbak Thermobak AB
    TT Utility Pouch
    TT 1911 holster
    Last edited by downbad; 02-26-11 at 15:45.
    “But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.”

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by downbad View Post
    Can I ask how you attached that camelbak?
    It is bad policy to fear the resentment of an enemy. -Ethan Allen

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutshot John View Post
    Can I ask how you attached that camelbak?
    Thats the Thermobak ArmorBak, so it has clips at the bottom that attach to the middle row of molle on the mav and a strap at the middle(for putting pressure on the bladder) that has buckles to the bottom row of molle on the x harness. Last, the handle on the camelbak and the the handle on the xharness line up exactly. So, i used zip ties going through the stiching at the base of the 2 handles. It's very secure with 6 attachment points at top,mid, and bottom. I can take it off pretty easy and reattach with spare zip ties in my utility pouch.

You can see what i'm talking about here & here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6LKZL4LktQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchZeRxc-W8
    Last edited by downbad; 02-26-11 at 15:59.
    “But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.”

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    ^did the KA-BAR's sheath have a molle attachment?

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    What mag pouches are these?

Quote Originally Posted by 9111B View Post
    My general purpose kit:

Last edited by Eric D.; 03-01-11 at 19:23.
    B.A.S. Mechanical Engineering Technology

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I recently purchased some new kit and I thought I would share pictures of it. The new carrier is an SKD PIG and I chose this carrier because of the quality of the carrier and the great reviews it has been receiving. It's carrying Protech 2120 Stand Alone Level III plates. The mag pouches are Eagle FB pouches which are some of the best in the industry hence why I chose them. The larger first aid kit is an ATS small med pouch and the smaller pouch on the left side is a Blue Force Gear BooBoo pouch. I put a boo boo pouch on the carrier so I could put small first aid items in it so I wouldn't have to dig through my larger kit. The knife is a Strider DB-L in a kydex sheath that is velcroed in a pocket on the carrier. Tourniquet carrier is made by BFG and I chose it because of it's quality and versatility. The back of the carrier is slick.

I just spent four days in a shoot house with this kit and I will have to say that it exceeded my expectations. The only changes I plan on making with the carrier is adding a small hydration carrier on the back.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKMASTER View Post
    I recently purchased some new kit and I thought I would share pictures of it. ......
    I like the simplicity in your setup. Are you going to wear soft armor in your cummerbund?
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    I'm wondering if you've run this with that tourniquet on there because it looks like your tourniquet is blocking access to your first rifle mag.

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKMASTER View Post
    Last edited by sproing; 03-02-11 at 10:49.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sproing View Post
    I'm wondering if you've run this with that tourniquet on there because it looks like your tourniquet is blocking access to your first rifle mag.
    I'm willing to bet that his first mag comes from a belt mounted pouch. I would also bet that when he's wearing it, the mag sticks out farther than the tourniquet.

...and if you read his post, he stated he spent 4 days in a shoot house with this setup.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    this is my range/home defense/SHTF rig,

running lvl 4 plates in this:

Shellback Tactical Banshee rifle plate carrier
    TAG x6 mag
    Specter Gear x3 pistol mag
    Tourniquet

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -Some guy not brave enough to put his name on it, so he slapped Jefferson's name on it.

Page 16 of 131 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast