Page 4 of 138 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 22 to 28 of 963

Thread: Gear loadout pics and descriptions

  1. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Durham NC
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    0
    Blue Force Gear Belt and suspenders
    Kershaw Responder Rescue Knife
    VooDoo Tactical 3 mag M-4 Pouch
    VooDoo Tactical Pistol Mag Pouches (2)
    Dump Bag
    First Aid Kit
    General Purpose Pouch
    Kydex Glock Holster on a home made MOLLE holder

    Carolina Smoke and Guns
    Licensed Class 3 Firearms Dealer
    Consulting on NFA Items


  2. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,041
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Interesting choice of fixed blade!

  3. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Durham NC
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Katar View Post
    Interesting choice of fixed blade!
    it is an awesome knife, stays super sharp has a nice hook on it for cutting webbing, just no point. Use it for climbing too.
    Carolina Smoke and Guns
    Licensed Class 3 Firearms Dealer
    Consulting on NFA Items


  4. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    270
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I have two questions.

    Bushmasterfanboy, does the Eagle duty belt require the use of a velcro inner belt and belt keepers? Will the Eagle duty belt fit through the loops on common pants such as jeans?

    JC5611, do you happen to know if the HEV is available to non LE? I am in fact LE, but it won't be an agency or work purchase.

    Thanks

  5. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    55
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CGSteve View Post
    I have two questions.

    Bushmasterfanboy, does the Eagle duty belt require the use of a velcro inner belt and belt keepers? Will the Eagle duty belt fit through the loops on common pants such as jeans?

    JC5611, do you happen to know if the HEV is available to non LE? I am in fact LE, but it won't be an agency or work purchase.

    Thanks
    CGSteve.....the HEV is available for individual purchase. TT only restricts the sale of the armor to LE, but the HEV carrier is good to go for civilian purchase.

    Stay safe

    JC

  6. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    270
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC5611 View Post
    CGSteve.....the HEV is available for individual purchase. TT only restricts the sale of the armor to LE, but the HEV carrier is good to go for civilian purchase.

    Stay safe

    JC
    Thanks for the quick response. I am going to check out the description on their site, but ask you also since you own and use it.

    How does it don and doff? I'd prefer it to don similar to a Point Blank vest like the mil issue. And does it have MOLLE webbing all around?

  7. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    55
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CGSteve View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. I am going to check out the description on their site, but ask you also since you own and use it.

    How does it don and doff? I'd prefer it to don similar to a Point Blank vest like the mil issue. And does it have MOLLE webbing all around?
    The molle goes all the way around, plenty of real estate for pouches. I removed the internal cummerbund and set it up so that I can throw it on over my head without opening up the sides and re-cinching everything up. I'm plain clothes, so I like to be able to throw it on quickly if necessary.

Page 4 of 138 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •