Page 6 of 131 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear loadout pics and descriptions

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Various mix of old BH gear, Milsurp, Spec-Ops, and Specter nylon. Throw in some BT for good measure.

Last edited by Outlander Systems; 05-29-10 at 21:48.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    my Mil/shtf plate carrier. Eagle pc with cummerbund, SASR mag pouch, benchmade nimravus fixed blade with eagle sheath, HSG pouch, one eagle mag pouch, two mag pouches from some company that makes stuff for cryes carrier, eagle IFAK pouch, etc.
    Last edited by Paraclete comes; 06-02-10 at 22:04. Reason: forgot to add somthing
    “It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” Samuel Adams

Those that bleed with me are forever my brothers OCT 28

Feedback Score

my infidel Crye Precision CAGE

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Attachment 5227

That is my gear. Enjoy!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Thumbs up MAR-CIRAS Rocks!

Here is my Tactical 3-Gun vest setup.

All Khaki Eagle Industries Gear:
    MAR-CIRAS
    Admin Pouch
    Double M4 Mag Pouch
    FB Single M4 Mag Pouch
    FB Double G22 Mag Pouch
    LE 3L Hydration Reservior Carrier

Source Hydration Reservior with Storm Valve

California Comp Works 6 Shell Stripper w/ UM-84 Back

Packman Quick Pull for easy entry into the MAR-CIRAS (this thing is cool; it ties into the release system and allows you to don the vest like a t-shirt...available from an Australian Paratrooper on E-Bay for about $35 + shipping). This thing made life easy enough I took the internal cummerbun out!

Sparky
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Here's a better pic of my gear loadout, changed a couple of things about it as well.

I've started to use the suspenders, as it keeps the belt from shifting leftward too much after sprinting (I'm starting to get this issue now that I'm wearing it looser, sucks with a drop leg because after about 50 yards, you'll start to get your leg all jocked up) and it also lets me keep the belt a bit on the loose side.

Added a Benchmade nimravus cub knife, I found the old multi-tool I was using to be horribly inadequate at actually cutting things.

Also added a couple of chemlights, I don't find myself out at night often, but I'm gonna be honest here, they look cool and give me "operator" cred.

In all seriousness, I have used them to mark the spot of my gear duffel when I was practicing low-light usage in the woods. Easy to lose stuff out in the brush, even easier to do so at night.
    Aimpoint M4S- Because your next Aimpoint battery hasn't been made yet.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Very well. Eagle plate carrier wore that for the last to deployment one to Iraq one to Afghan light simple and out of the way. Three double stack mag pouches, admin pouch(sasr mag pouch), fixed benchmade, eagle IFAK, Hydration sleeve, single m4 pouch w/ single 1911 pouch on the front, small rec pouch kept my can or a smoke in it, MBITR pouch, also a cable antenna woven through my molle vest for the mbitr. picture is worth a thousand words so I will leave it at that.
    Last edited by Paraclete comes; 06-12-10 at 15:35.
    “It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” Samuel Adams

Those that bleed with me are forever my brothers OCT 28

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Guys, before this devolves any further, the intent of this thread was to post pictures and explain why you chose/use what you have in the picture. Simply posting pictures with no explanation isn't really what M4C is (or should be) about.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

MAR-CIRAS Rocks...again!

Here is my Tactical 3-Gun vest setup.

All Khaki Eagle Industries Gear:
    MAR-CIRAS
    Admin Pouch
    Double M4 Mag Pouch
    FB Single M4 Mag Pouch
    FB Double G22 Mag Pouch
    LE 3L Hydration Reservior Carrier

Source Hydration Reservior with Storm Valve

California Comp Works 6 Shell Stripper w/ UM-84 Back

Packman Quick Pull for easy entry into the MAR-CIRAS (this thing is cool; it ties into the release system and allows you to don the vest like a t-shirt...available from an Australian Paratrooper on E-Bay for about $35 + shipping). This thing made life easy enough I took the internal cummerbun out!

Sparky
    My bad Rob, I actually meant to give my rationale but wound up in a hurry after starting the post.

I chose the MAR-CIRAS because I wanted the option to have both soft and hard armor if I needed to use it. I also wanted to have the amazing flexibility of this platform that I could keep all my ammo pouches/carriers on. I keep my G22 holster on my belt. I also wanted to carry a hydration pack and was able to snake the tube under the shoulder pad. I am using the EI FB mag pouches with the flaps removed as they hold the mags well though I will probably convert to more M4 FBs and a single M4 pouch that holds 2 or 3 in a stack to "feed" the FBs with. I will probably also get a 4 shell carrier and mount it a little higher above an M4 FB as I will need fewer shells (my feeling on shotguns is that they are tertiary weapon systems and should be shot dry at close range and thrown on the ground as soon as something else is available!).

As far as plates...y'all are going to laugh...currently the rig has airsoft plates in it to give it some rigidity. This rig is a competition rig and does not require the extra weight or protection that ceramic plates offer. I have soft armor in it and will have a set of ceramic plates soon enough. I have only gotten to wear it once so far and from what I can tell, I like it.

Sparky
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Page 6 of 131 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast