Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LWRC REPR On Sale

Feedback Score

LWRC REPR On Sale

The long awaited REPR is finally available . As expected a marked up REPR is on sale at Gunbroker.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    That is a downright insanely high price.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    There was one already sold on GB for $3,600 and a few sold locally for $3,450. That is about the MSRP on these from what I have heard. Give it a few days or weeks and there will be plenty to go around.

Feedback Score

Shooting the REPR

Gents,

I had the opportunity to shoot a REPR at the Scottsdale Gun Club last weekend. I'll be honest, I was impressed, but I am no expert. But I'll tell you, I really liked the side-mounted charging handle. One of the instructors, who I know and trust, was really excited about how well it shot, and the minimal relative recoil.

This was billed as the first time that the REPR was displayed and shot in the Western US. I also got the chance to shoot a full-auto 8.5" M6A2. Lots of grins per bullet. By all accounts, the whole LWRC team and weapons were well received.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Sounds like a Motorola cell phone
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    Serious? Are they F'ing insane?
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    What Happened to the American dream? It came true. You're looking at it.

Feedback Score
    I think the total cost for my JP LRP-07 in 308 was around $3500 with the PRS stock, heat sink and tax.

I think that some will sell at this price, but the LaRue OSR which represents a much better value will certainly attract a similar market.

It's good to have choices.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If the LT mags work and are available in good quantities then I will look at this platform again...Until then I don't understand why companies keep making AR type 308s for this magazine. HK got it right with the 417 mag.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Magpul will have the mags done right very soon and so will POF.
    POF's mags will hold 25 rounds.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don't believe that Magpul will come out with a 308 magazine that is up to "regular PMag" durability standards. There just isn't enough room in the magwell for enough polymer. Esp. if it's gonna work with 175s. I do think that they are one of the few companies that could do it, though.

As for POF, best of luck to them, they told me they were "very close" about 8 months ago now. Good guys with a lot of knowledge and tooling, but the magwell sucks to begin with, and trying to engineer a good mag for a bad magwell is a PITA. I would rather not have a magazine that works 100% on a marginal basis, if that makes sense.

Like I said, the Germans got it right with the HK417, that mag is killer.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast