Thread: APA Lower

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

APA Lower

I have long been a precision bolt guy, and just recently got into Ar's. This is currently going to be my 3rd build, i already have the heavy precision varmint build, a sbr, and this is going to be my general purpose gun.

Now, i am still waiting on a Magpul ACS and my JP VTAC upper, but i got the lower in last week.

i know it looks different than most, i really like the magwell, while i dont grip it to shoot it does fit hand nicely, and mags just fall into it, hard to mess up a quick mag change with it. i am still not a big fan of the trigger guard shape, and prefer the look of the magpul, but the grip is comfortable and it works

back to the lower, i happend to have then Patriot Arms build a rifle a few years ago, i got to talk to both Jered and Dave during the build and the rifle came back as a fantastic shooter, ive since had them build other guns and when they announced a lower i got in line, since the company has changed names and is now called American Precision Arms

Feedback Score
    im sorry but those lowers are ugly as sh*t..... why try and re-invent the wheel.....

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    i'm warming up to the looks. i just picked one up and it's a very nice lower. only issue that i have with is that tangodown ARC mags are a no-go in it. it's very nicely made, and the magwell does make for smoother insertions. i'll post a pic when i get a chance.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Semi-necro, but does anyone else have one of these? I'm kinda digging the looks.

Thanks,
    Mate