Page 128 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1465

Thread: The H&K picture thread...No Compromise!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Tan Mark 23 with a Knights Mark 23 can. I've shot it a handful of times but with an Octane and not the Knights... very few things shoot that nicely with a can on it.

This is my nightstand pistola. It's a Custom Combat which isn't a common USP to find at a gun shop. I knew what it was and ended up getting it for a whopping 1100.00 and they threw in the UTL for... $50.00. The comp is a real deal H&K Qwik Comp in 9mm. I added a Match Hybrid LEM which is arguably the best one they make.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by battlestage View Post

Just installed the solid slide cover and Lobos trigger as well. Love it!
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Just installed the solid slide cover and Lobos trigger as well. Love it!
    Definitely nice upgrades. I'll be doing the sane on my next VP9 for sure.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by battlestage View Post
    Definitely nice upgrades. I'll be doing the sane on my next VP9 for sure.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
    I swapped out the factory sights and got the HKParts comp trigger return spring. Feels good.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I swapped out the factory sights and got the HKParts comp trigger return spring. Feels good.
    I really like their Match kit but I've been reading great things about the Lobos kit.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    I really like their Match kit but I've been reading great things about the Lobos kit.
    I have the Lobos trigger AND the comp spring kit from HK Parts. I have to say, it feels awesome. There is quite a bit of pre-travel but the brake is very Geissele SSA-esque. Reset is super clean as well. I hate to admit it, but after comparing it to my M&P with APEX FSS Trigger and APEX Competition springs the HK+Lobos+HK Parts Springs feels light years better. I can still feel a tiny bit of grit on the pre-travel but I hope that smooths out with use. It may be something rough on the trigger bar. I will try and polish it as shown on the Lobos website. It is a little heavier than the APEX trigger but it so much more crisp. I might have to put the 3# spring back in the M&P and see how the compare at roughly the same pull weights. I just got another M&P with an RMR and now I am wishing the VP9 came with an RMR-on-slide mounting option.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I have the Lobos trigger AND the comp spring kit from HK Parts. I have to say, it feels awesome. There is quite a bit of pre-travel but the brake is very Geissele SSA-esque. Reset is super clean as well. I hate to admit it, but after comparing it to my M&P with APEX FSS Trigger and APEX Competition springs the HK+Lobos+HK Parts Springs feels light years better. I can still feel a tiny bit of grit on the pre-travel but I hope that smooths out with use. It may be something rough on the trigger bar. I will try and polish it as shown on the Lobos website. It is a little heavier than the APEX trigger but it so much more crisp. I might have to put the 3# spring back in the M&P and see how the compare at roughly the same pull weights. I just got another M&P with an RMR and now I am wishing the VP9 came with an RMR-on-slide mounting option.
    Wait a few months, and we shall have one.

IMG_6204 by Willis, on Flickr
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post

Oh snap!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post

I'm an HK guy for as much as I'd love to see one, this might be further out than one may think. Now do I think it'll happen? Absolutely! It's just a matter of making them importable.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    I'm an HK guy for as much as I'd love to see one, this might be further out than one may think. Now do I think it'll happen? Absolutely! It's just a matter of making them importable.
    There has been talk on a few other forums that next week is the big US unveiling at the NRA show, and that shipping will be in mid June. We shall see. I am definitely excited to see the VP9SK and the VP9L unveiled after the Euro leak.
    Last edited by WickedWillis; 04-19-17 at 10:29.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 128 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast