Page 489 of 645 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539589 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 6447

Thread: The Official SBR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The Official SBR Picture Thread

Not as short as some but I like it. I think the 13.7" is a good balance of size with a minimal loss in velocity. Now I just need my Form 1 to be approved.

Fortuna paratos remunerat

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by btq96r View Post
    What's the make/model of that case?
    Pelican 1600
    Last edited by abad40; 07-05-15 at 01:24. Reason: Left the quote out, I'm responding to a post.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    18 (85%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie killer View Post

Not as short as some but I like it. I think the 13.7" is a good balance of size with a minimal loss in velocity. Now I just need my Form 1 to be approved.

Fortuna paratos remunerat
    best part of this whole build is the ancient KAC trigger guard

Feedback Score

Love shooting this thing! gotta work on the gas blowback to the face tho! Made my eyes burn over the weekend :'(

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skijunkie55 View Post

Love shooting this thing! gotta work on the gas blowback to the face tho! Made my eyes burn over the weekend :'(
    PRI Gasbuster charging handle. It's like Frank's Red Hot, I put that s#!t on everything

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I run a BCM upper and a Surefire SOCOM and have zero issues with blowback- but I also use the RTV gasbuster mod on my Gunfighter charging handle and use an LMT enhanced carrier. I haven't felt the need for an adjustable gas block yet.
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

I tried to PM you but your box was full;

Do you have a BCM lower as well? This is a bit random, but my 14.5" BCM middy continuously spits gas in my face unsuppressed (I have never ran this rifle with a suppressor). I am not sure if my lower is out of spec, and they don't mate up well enough, or if its the ammo I am using. Drives me nuts though.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I tried to PM you but your box was full;

Do you have a BCM lower as well? This is a bit random, but my 14.5" BCM middy continuously spits gas in my face unsuppressed (I have never ran this rifle with a suppressor). I am not sure if my lower is out of spec, and they don't mate up well enough, or if its the ammo I am using. Drives me nuts though.
    Yes to BCM Lower as well. No gas in the face to report. Only getting issues with when suppressed. Using fireclean if that has anything to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaltesherz View Post
    I run a BCM upper and a Surefire SOCOM and have zero issues with blowback- but I also use the RTV gasbuster mod on my Gunfighter charging handle and use an LMT enhanced carrier. I haven't felt the need for an adjustable gas block yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBeeGIXXER View Post
    PRI Gasbuster charging handle. It's like Frank's Red Hot, I put that s#!t on everything
    Definitely gonna check out the gasbuster charging handles. I saw the $5 do it yourself mod with some red automotive silicone looking stuff. I'll try that first I suppose.
    http://www.03designgroup.com/technot...harging-handle (this for the RTV mod?)

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

great looking rifle. as others have said a gasbuster or a bcm gunfighter charging handle really help. i use a bcm gunfighter with the silicone treatment on my 11.5" and it helps a good bit. i also run an ar gas vent which in combination with the rtv'd charging handle really cuts down the gas to your face. if you look at the pic below you can see the gas vent where the forward assist used to be.

Page 489 of 645 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539589 ... LastLast