Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SE Florida area Drills/Practice nights - First Tuesday of every month

Feedback Score
    Are these drills nights still going on @ Markham? Reading the posts from the past, this sounds like a lot of fun. I'd be very interested in joining as soon as I get my rifle.

Franky

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Is this still going on? I'd love to join in. Please send me an email at Kchen086 AT gmail DOT com.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    Owning or having a certain by-name or by-brand weapon doesn't make one a trained assaulter.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kchen986 View Post
    Is this still going on? I'd love to join in. Please send me an email at Kchen086 AT gmail DOT com.
    I'm no longer involved.

Feedback Score
    Drills and competition are ongoing, see the link for details.

http://www.tssaidpa.us/wordpress

Clint

Feedback Score
    Just wanted to re post, Drills and Matches still going for 2014. Come on out and have some fun and practical practice. Oh and actually use that rifle that has only seen a bench rest.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Tropical Sport Shooting Association hosts a once-a-month training/practice/drills night at the Markham Park Target Range in western Broward County. These practice nights are on the first Tuesday of every month, and shots are usually fired starting at 7, ending at 10, with signup beginning at 6. We appreciate all the help we can get, so the earlier you can be there the better, and usually club officers are on site by 5:30 at the latest. Cost is $20 for TSSA members, $25 for non-members. You can see Roger Z at the events for more information on joining TSSA.

We hold carbine drills and pistol drills, and even have folks on hand to help anyone who is totally new to handgun shooting.

TSSA is also an IDPA club and we have IDPA pistol matches on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at Trail Glades Range(currently moved to Markham due to construction at Trail Glades) and on the 4th Saturday of the month at Markham. See the website for more information about these events.

Who: TSSA and YOU!
    What: Carbine and Handgun drills night
    Where: Markham Park Target Range, western Broward County Florida
    When: First Tuesday night of each month beginning at 6:30 PM
    Why: To improve your shooting skills, learn something new, get in some trigger time, and hang out with a great group of folks and have fun
    How:
    For pistol drills you will need:
    pistol
    3 magazines (at least, more is better)
    holster
    magazine pouches (one at least, 2 is better)
    200 rounds +/-
    For carbine drills you will need:
    carbine
    3 magazines (at least, more is better)
    sling
    magazine pouches (one at least, 2 is better, 3 is better still)
    200 rounds +/-
    Last edited by 954G; 07-27-14 at 21:47.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345