Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma Intro thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh-L View Post
    EK up in this mofo. I had to update my bio also.
    That's right bubba, I'm screwing the chicken and you are holding the wings!

LOKNLOD, what is your handle over there?

Ek

Feedback Score
    Whats up guys.

Steve Aryan

Location- Tulsa

Experience- Medium. Multiple handgun and rifle classes at multiple facilities before started working at USSA. Also have taken Long range precision classes privately from different operators.

Job- I am a firearms Instructor at USSA. I teach handgun, carbine, Long Range rifle, and shotgun.

Interest- LR shooting. I compete in a few LR matches as well as USPSA and IDPA. Obviously training. Im attempting to get into the security contracting world at this time. I also do reviews for a few companies of different products.
    I am an open book. If you have questions about anything I post or any questions about US Shooting Academy just ask me. I learned by asking and listening. I am not a typical range dick head.
    BTW if you havnt checked out the USSA training group you need to. Its one of the best programs out there at a really cheap rate.
    My screen name is now Steve Aryan

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Welcome, Steve!

EK, I'm LOKNLOD over there too but you might not have seen me post much, I think I've got like 100 posts over 5+ years. Real post whore.
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    *waves*

New to M4C, and came on here because after decrying the platform for a long time, I got "bit by the bug." And hard.

Range: H&H and Banner Rd.

Experience: Practically none. I've taken a Pistol Skills I course at H&H, but rarely go shooting since I have no idea where I can do the sort of stuff I want to do--speed drills, "long distance" shooting (beyond 100yds), multiple-target stuff, etc. I've gone shooting exactly once this year.

Interest: Learning to run the weapons I have: an M16A4gery, a couple pistols, and an eventual defensive carbine.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Welcome, dionysusigma.
    You should look into the OKC gun club, there are some bays there where we practice a little more "practical" stuff. Keep an eye on this sub forum for the latest plans.
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Some of you might remember me from before.

Range access: USSA if I want to spend the money. Red Castle Gun Club if I get a membership. Tulsa Firearms, but not a fan of that place. Happy Hollow, it's cheap, but the old man can be a pain in the ass. He doesn't like rapid fire and I seem to recall he's not NFA friendly.
    Experience: 12yrs military(11B), 1 combat tour, recreational shooting and some mentoring by Mike Bay(formerly of SEAL Teams 5 & 3, Master 1911 Gunsmith and Distinguished Rifle/Pistol US Navy rifle and pistol teams)
    Hobbies/Interests: collecting watches, shooting, reading

As a full time family man now I don't get much time or funding to shoot anymore, most of my watch collection has been sold off and I only get to read occasionally now. Currently in the process of spooling up for another deployment.

Feedback Score
    Justen out of Mustang here. Fire protection by trade. Also on okshooters and boomershooter. Looking to get into competitions soon...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Howdy! I didn't know M4C had an okie area.

Feedback Score

I'll play

Troy Fullbright here. TroyF over on BoomerShooter......and I disappeared from the other Ok forum.

Range: mostly LEO ranges

14 year LEO, 10 years on Tactical Teams. Instructor at USSA since....2008? Full-time Instructor for a metro police department.

Armorer in most cop guns. Too many certifications to list. I've got 22 instructor certifications and a whole closet full of t-shirts from schools I've attended.

I dabble in USPSA and have ran away from PPC.
    Troy Fullbright
    troyfullbright@usshootingacademy.com

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, who teacheth my hands to war and my fingers to fight" Plasm 144

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Dang Troy I didn't know you guys had a full time instructor position. Must be nice! Our Lt. is our "training coordinator" even though the only instructor cert he has is SFST and he's never even used that to teach a class lol.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast