Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: East Dallas and/or DFW M4C members sound off!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by viperashes View Post
    Hey Gents,

I'm from Forney, currently in the sandbox. I'm working on my Noveske build while I'm over here, and would love to get some guys together to go shooting when I make it home.
    Hey Viper we look forward to your return home. Me and tnt1106 have been out shooting a couple of times and agree the more people the merrier. What's your ETA on making it back stateside? The beer is on me when you make it back my friend.
    Words from a wise man:

People often believe that it is better to NOT learn from someone more experienced than them BECAUSE there might me a SMALL chance that they could find a better option on their own.

How can someone believe the above? Simple. Ego. They believe in the bottom of their soul that they are the "best" at everything (even though they are brand new to something).

C4

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I'm in Frisco, so please add me to the list, and I will show up. No preferred range, either. I'm pretty new to the AR platform and still trying to get the basics down with a stock BCM, 16" mid-length, and iron sights.

Let me add my best wishes to Viper for a safe return. Since the beer looks like it's already paid for, lunch is on me when you get back. Stay safe.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -- Will Rogers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cbyrd556 View Post
    Hey Viper we look forward to your return home. Me and tnt1106 have been out shooting a couple of times and agree the more people the merrier. What's your ETA on making it back stateside? The beer is on me when you make it back my friend.
    Hey cbyrd, I should be home in September for a couple weeks of R&R, then back from the 'stan for good in March and home-home for good in June. I appreciate it. I look forward to getting together for some gun shootin' and beer drinkin' (not at the same time of course.)
    Last edited by viperashes; 07-08-11 at 06:21.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by viperashes View Post
    Hey cbyrd, I should be home in September for a couple weeks of R&R, then back from the 'stan for good in March and home-home for good in June. I appreciate it. I look forward to getting together for some gun shootin' and beer drinkin' (not at the same time of course.)
    Outstanding Viper. We all look forward to your return. Take care and watch your six brother. I'll keep the beer nice and cold for ya.
    Words from a wise man:

People often believe that it is better to NOT learn from someone more experienced than them BECAUSE there might me a SMALL chance that they could find a better option on their own.

How can someone believe the above? Simple. Ego. They believe in the bottom of their soul that they are the "best" at everything (even though they are brand new to something).

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cbyrd556 View Post
    Outstanding Viper. We all look forward to your return. Take care and watch your six brother. I'll keep the beer nice and cold for ya.
    Sounds good brother. Thanks for the well wishes.

Feedback Score
    I'm located in Garland, not far from Bass Pro. I have shot at Garland Public Shooting and Target Masters. I will be going to Extreme Defense when I get a chance to check out their range. I am pretty sure its the same price as GPS.

Feedback Score
    Hav'nt been on M4C in awhile. Just posted on the TDSA sticky to see if anyone has been getting together and if so,where ?

Feedback Score

Hi

Haven't been here long. Don't have an AR platform yet but LOVE to shoot.

Carrollton/Colony area

Feedback Score
    Up in Sherman, but would be interested in trying to make it to a range day. I've shot at GPSR, Bullet trap, and Targetmaster, so no real preference. Main deal is a good heads up to pull some money for fuel and work on keeping the mrs happy before hand.

-Eric
    "...with Colt and carbine in hand..."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm here near Allen. Would also like to be included.

Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast