Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LWRCI REPR on the way... Updated w/quick range report

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by oef24 View Post
    The Gas system was on normal just how it came from the factory. Ammo was M118, Hornady TAP and Remington UMC. He had problems from the start. The supplied C-Products mag is loose in the magwell. The rounds would not strip out of the mag unless he held the mag and pushed it forward. If it chambered, he had light strikes, FTF, FTE, etc. The best he could do was 4 consecutive rounds fired while holding the mag forward. He tried some DPMS mags and they didn't work either. It was basically a single shot that fired sometimes because of the light primer strikes.
    Ouch.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Is this compatible with KAC lowers or uppers?
    no, according to lwrci the uppers and lowers are not compatible with any other receivers

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Very quick range report added at bottom of original post.
    Scout Rider for the Mongol Hordes

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Excellent! I am glad that it ran well for you, it looks like once you get dialed in and have some time, that it will be a nice shooter. Wish you could have gotten a few more rounds through it for function reasons, but it sounds like you are off to a good start.

I am really looking seriously at this rifle. I really like the charging handle configuration on this model. It will come down to one of these, the LMT (Which I am slightly bias towards since I have a couple MRP's) and the OSR.

I am for once, going to wait, instead of jumping in as usual. I really want to make sure that these rifles run properly and don't turn into single shot black rifles. I am still a bit skeptical of mags, and I will be waiting to see what impact the newer mags that are in the making will have on the platform.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123