Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Arizona Range Clinics

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Anyone know where we could shoot out to a mile? It wouldn't have to be the place for a group shoot. Just looking for a spot.

I'm up for a group shoot. My brother is coming in town at the end of October. Be a good time for me.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    If you guys come up with a date, let me know. I would like to go too.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    +1 for a PHX/Tucson meeting... Would be nice to get some decent training/competition in with individuals that are more advanced then myself at shooting.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Pappabear our "regular" desert shooting site located in Buckeye might suit your needs. My friend owns a house on a private water skiing lake with plenty of desert around it. My buddy is getting pretty serious into the long range game and I know for a fact he shoots out to 800 there. Next time we are out there I will look into some sight lanes and see if mile range could work out, it's double what he is shooting now but we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Anyone know where we could shoot out to a mile? It wouldn't have to be the place for a group shoot. Just looking for a spot.

I'm up for a group shoot. My brother is coming in town at the end of October. Be a good time for me.

Feedback Score
    How about a tentative date of Sunday 27 October? It should be sufficiently cooled off by then. I can bring a few target racks and some IDPA targets, along with a shot timer.
    Cyril: Oh now that's a breach of trust!

Lana: Do you really want to open this can of trust-breachy worms after I just found you and my ex-boyfriend with a dead hooker in the trunk?

Cyril: ...I do not.

A Dream of the Dark Continent

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    How about a tentative date of Sunday 27 October? It should be sufficiently cooled off by then. I can bring a few target racks and some IDPA targets, along with a shot timer.
    the 27th would work for myself... You can count me in for the tentative date

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Works for me.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    What about location? There's a great spot for close/medium range stuff down by Maricopa on some BLM land, but you'd be hard pressed to go past about 400 yards without other folks getting in the way. If y'all are looking for longer range locales, I'm all ears.

Lana: Do you really want to open this can of trust-breachy worms after I just found you and my ex-boyfriend with a dead hooker in the trunk?

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    We shoot out there already. It's probably the same general area.

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    What about location? There's a great spot for close/medium range stuff down by Maricopa on some BLM land, but you'd be hard pressed to go past about 400 yards without other folks getting in the way. If y'all are looking for longer range locales, I'm all ears.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    We shoot out there already. It's probably the same general area.
    Sounds like a plan, then.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567