Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: PNW Introduction / Roster... Sign in, sign up!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kit222 View Post
    Hello all,

My name's Brian, and I've been a lurker on here for a while as most of my time was spent as a college student in California. Now, I live in Olympia, and am stationed at Ft. Lewis. I'm a newly commissioned 2LT so my marksmanship training is limited to shooting at pop ups so far.

I want to get out and practice/improve my shooting and increase my skill sets. Hopefully there will be another shoot that I can attend and meet some other members.
    Welcome Brian! We've got a pistol only shoot coming up on 10 Sep that should be awesome, and will be a nice mix of regulars https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=80842
    Oh, and congrats on your commission as an overpaid Private...
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score

I dont know if AK counts or not

But I would certainly be open in the future to attending shooting functions in the Seattle/Portland areas as time and budget allow. Also always happy to show any M4Cer's around Birchwood range if you are ever up in AK.

Feedback Score

Been missing for awhile

Now that Im retired I do have a few seconds to help setup a shooting event for us SW, WA,, , NW, OR area...Portland/Vancouver area. Im looking at a 3 gun ???????Sooooo I would think one week, pistol, then maybe a GPS/ o with a MAP, ?? for Long Gun...and a shotgun thing, I m working a Saigia12 build, but have a cool *&)> OK
    Rob L

Feedback Score

Welcome LT

Hope you get set up for all the training you can get, for you and those you lead, Be well and safe.

Rob L
    Rob L

Feedback Score
    Hello everybody, I'm Geordy. I kinda live in Central Oregon but right now I'm overseas. I've done just shy of 10 yrs in the military (Marine Corps and Army National Guard [mistake]) and am currently doing contractor stuff. I'd like to be able to have some people to link up with when I'm home to keep what skill I have (not as much as people assume).

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Jason here in N.Idaho. Former Infantry in a different life. RO at my local range and get to shoot, alot. Reloaded and pulled the trigger 5000 times this year. No class training, but know which end means business. I've come to Central Oregon to meet with friends,camp, and shoot informally for the last 3 years. We were just south of Bend this year around Pine Mt.

Don't mind meeting new and exciting people.

Feedback Score

Hello from Lake Stevens, WA

Hello, my name in Mike I live in Lake Stevens, WA and work in Redmond, WA. I have been shooting and training for many years. I am a regular guy and would be interested in any formal or informal M4C community shooting events.
    If War is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful.
    - C.S. Lewis 'God in the Dock'

Feedback Score

Just moved from Boston

Hello PNW!

Just moved to the area from Boston. Spent 4 years in the 101st and the last 3 years in the Nasty Guard ( I'm an 11B/19D ). I've been shooting for the last 8 years, with the army and on my own. Looking to meet up with fellow gun owners and blast some shit up. Don't really know many people in the area yet. Come out and have a beer!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninB11 View Post
    Hello PNW!

Just moved to the area from Boston. Spent 4 years in the 101st and the last 3 years in the Nasty Guard ( I'm an 11B/19D ). I've been shooting for the last 8 years, with the army and on my own. Looking to meet up with fellow gun owners and blast some shit up. Don't really know many people in the area yet. Come out and have a beer!
    Welcome! Nice to have another 101st 11B (even if you're now a nasty girl 19D) around. Seems like pretty much all the PNW M4C gatherings have been up in WA, feel free to join us sometime.
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Hey there , I have been shooting since I was just a pup due to my father being retired 1st group SF. I have done some personal protection work but am just your average US citizen looking to keep fresh and learn some stuff from some of the higher speed guys on here. Thanks
    Joe
    westen WA

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast