Thread: Opinions Needed

Feedback Score

Opinions Needed

I would like to build my wife an AR and would like your opinions on a few things.
    1.What do you think of the Spikes Tactical stripped lower ($89.95)
    2.Daniel Defense complete lower parts kit ($65.99)
    Thank You.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntwithfoxx View Post
    I would like to build my wife an AR and would like your opinions on a few things.
    Thank You.
    Lowers are lowers (for the most part) so buy whatever you like. The DD LPK is just fine I think.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by huntwithfoxx View Post
    Thank You.
    Love the markings of spikes tactical.. Some people do not like the animals markings...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    89.95 for a stripped lower is a great bargain. Spend that difference on upper tier parts or apply it toward ammo.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought 2 of them today to put in the safe for a rainy day. I called my FFL who is a gunsmith and he said to make sure they are not seconds etc. I called Spikes and they where very helpful and said its just over stock left over from the rush. I ordered 2 and should have them next week. For that price they are hard to beat!

David

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just remember: they gouged prices after the election. I won't buy from them for that reason.
    I like girl scout cookies.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I never have bought from them before so I wasn't affected by their high prices but sure am happy to take advantage of a deal. I can understand your distaste for a dealer that gouged in the rush but they seem to be "giving back" now.

I look at it this way. Those who wait for the last minute will pay more. I had been stocking up well before the rush and was buying at good prices. I did not buy anything when prices went nuts. In fact I sold some stuff I didn't need and since I was well stocked I made some money. I am now taking advantage of lower prices, its capitalism at its finest! I just ordered 4k rounds of 223 for about .23 cents a round for 62 gr HP. We never complain when prices are falling now do we?

David

Feedback Score
    I have a Spikes lower and upper, they have a great product and good prices.
    Their CS is top notch also.