Thread: ADCO barrels?

Feedback Score

ADCO barrels?

Im interested in doing a non SBR short truck gun, ideally a 13.7" barrel with perm. KX3.

So I see that ADCO has house brand M-4 barrels for a decent price, since I would have ADCO do the barrel work anayway it would make sense to just buy one of their barrels, have the FSB installed, and have the barrel shortened all at once.

I realize this is a overly general question; but who has used an ADCO barrel, and what did you think of it? I noticed it said it was MP tested but it didnt say weather it had been HPT before hand or not.

I would really appreciate any input you guys have. Though I've never had ADCO do any work for me I always see them pop up as quality smiths. Thank you.
    -Jesse

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don't have any barrels from them but I did have work done on two barrels of mine. I couldn't be happier with the work, service, or timeframe. Steve was a pleasure to work with.

Chris

BTW I had a 16" mid cut down to 14.5 and a 11.5 heavy barrel fluted. Both were reparked there.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    dont have a barrel either.

but anything from steve will be worth it.

Feedback Score
    I have one of the 16" CMV barrels and it shoots very well. Probably the most accurate chrome lined barrel I've shot.

Feedback Score
    Glad to hear that they're accurate, I need all the help I can get. Well it looks like I may just have to get one and try her out. Thanks guys.
    -Jesse

Feedback Score
    I have the med con 16" stripped with a LaRue FF rail. It is as accurate as my HBAR RRA Coyote rifle (which is not chrome lined). I consistently get 1-2" groups at 100 meters kneeling with my 2 MOA aimpoint. It can do 1 MOA if you can.
    Last edited by AJSully421; 02-22-10 at 01:10.