Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magpul Pmag newest generation

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dtibbals View Post
    I only have LMT and Colt rifles so it shouldn't be a problem. If you buy a new S&W is it still a problem? Any other brands having that problem?

I bought 30 of them. Seems like a smoking deal and I could really care less about the dust cover.

David
    I just got a S&W lower and it seems a bit tighter than my Colts and my Friends BM, but they still drop free

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm going to wait for E-mag prices to come down a little bit, then purchase a couple. The Pmags I have now sometimes occasionally stick in my LWRC, so I've had to train myself to 'rip' the mags regardless whether they drop free or not.

E-mags are slimmer, so dropping free will hopefully no longer be a problem. In addition, E-mags should retain (correct me if i'm wrong Magpul guys) broader STANAG-like compatability so if I ever buy a SCAR, I'll be able to utilize the SCAR with drop free mags. (And hopefully the e-mags fit better with the MSAR E-4 or FS2000).

Feedback Score
    You can also check gunbroker, as often they have large lots of new and old Pmags for very reasonable prices. I believe I saw 15 for $139 shipped a few days ago.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."
    H.L. Mencken

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool, or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant; If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of Honor." -Omertà

Feedback Score
    Aim Surplus has a good price on them. One cent shipping on all Magpul products. These are also the new Pmags.

Feedback Score
    Where do I look on the mag to find out what revision they are. I looked and all I see is a clock with a bunch of numbers on it and possibly an arrow. Awesome, I ordered 10 of these a few months back from magsllc.com and never gave it a thought.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    The easiest thing to immediately recognize is the older versions have 5 ribs and the newest version has 4 ribs on the sides. All work great for me. David

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitehorne View Post
    The easiest thing to immediately recognize is the older versions have 5 ribs and the newest version has 4 ribs on the sides. All work great for me. David
    Stickman covers the differences below...........

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...highlight=Pmag
    Last edited by Quib; 11-02-09 at 05:26. Reason: Link
    “A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.” -Lao Tzu

http://quibphotography.com/

Feedback Score
    For the price difference, I'm glad I ordered 30 more of the old style from DSG. My new UDE mags from Larue Tactical are the new style though.

When you have a product that is as good as a Pmag to begin with, improvements come in small increments.

FWIW, my S&W M&P-15 is in the SW60XXX serial # range and it hasn't found a mag it doesn't like.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    We have the M revision and free shipping if you spend over $100.

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    From time to time, a stray post suggests that there is a material difference in the latest incarnation of the Pmag, in addition to the form. Any truth?
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast