Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Houston M4C members

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Falla View Post
    G'day fella's.

I thought that I would chime in here to let all of the Houston, TX shooters know that Redback One is looking to host a Tactical Carbine course in your area of operations!

If anyone is in direct contact with a suitable range that will facilitate a tactical training course we would very much like to know.

We have one of our staff members permanently located in the Houston Metro area and we can link him up with any range POC's at short notice.

If you would like more information on our training or have POC details, please send a PM to discuss.

We look forward to coming back out to Texas for training!
    I'm now out of the AO, but Thunder Range (North of Houston) has several ranges that would be suitable.

Please keep this thread updated on time and date as I would love to fly out for a class.
    “The ruling class doesn’t care about public safety. Having made it very difficult for States and localities to police themselves, having left ordinary citizens with no choice but to protect themselves as best they can, they now try to take our guns away. In fact they blame us and our guns for crime. This is so wrong that it cannot be an honest mistake.” – former U.S. Sen. Malcolm Wallop (R-Wy.)

Feedback Score
    I am very interested in a Basic carbine course.

I am a member of PSC Range. Though I don't think the board there is too keen on outside instructors in their sandbox, it can't hurt to ask.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by allencp78 View Post
    I am a member of PSC Range. Though I don't think the board there is too keen on outside instructors in their sandbox, it can't hurt to ask.
    I've been a member there for years, and I feel confident saying that it'll never happen.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Stay tuned. I work with MAST Solutions here in Houston, and post up classes when we have them. We should have a Level 1 Carbine/Handgun pretty soon. Also, if you want, email Matt Brockmann @ matthew@mastsolutions.com if you want to be added to the email list for class updates.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm in Tomball but work in the city in acres homes on overnights. Someone shoot me an invite next time they go to impact zone I'd love to check it out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Glad I found this. I live over in Liberty and am looking for classes for the Wife, 16 yr old son, and myself. Being former Field Artillery for many years prior to 9/11, small arms proficiency wasn't a big deal. We are wanting basic courses for tactical Pistol and Carbine.

Dec. would be the earliest due to current injury (Broken Leg). Any info would be great. We have a small family owned range here that would allow it, but at an Hour+ from Down Town Houston, it would not work for many people.
    "...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Founding Father Thomas Paine

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightgunner View Post
    Glad I found this. I live over in Liberty and am looking for classes for the Wife, 16 yr old son, and myself. Being former Field Artillery for many years prior to 9/11, small arms proficiency wasn't a big deal. We are wanting basic courses for tactical Pistol and Carbine.

Dec. would be the earliest due to current injury (Broken Leg). Any info would be great. We have a small family owned range here that would allow it, but at an Hour+ from Down Town Houston, it would not work for many people.
    PM Sent

Feedback Score

Definitely not gonna happen at PSC...i'm a member also.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

MAST Solutions/Paradigm SRP - Carbine Operator - Oct. 22-23 - Houston, TX

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late notice, but here is a class being put on by MAST Solutions/Paradigm SRP: Carbie Operator

The class is at 50% capacity, so act quick if you are interested!

PM me if you are interested or have questions.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

MAST Solutions Shoothouse Class - November 19th

MAST Solutions / Paradigm SRP training date

19th November 2011

Curriculum: Shoothouse~ Low-light 101 home consideration

$195.00 per person. Parties of two or more receive 15% off

Send e-mail to hold your slot. To request payment address or for general questions e-mail to matthew@mastsolutions.com

Class expectation:: To understand and achieve the desired training effect of low-light and CQC. An underestimated environment is provided to test your abilities in a persuasive manor and exploit your responsiveness under duress.

A program for the individual, families, friends of like mind, or groups to simulate heart-pounding, intellect intense, and dynamic active shooter curriculum. We use Airsoft for shooter safety, and the ability to work in close proximity with students. Please bring your own Airsoft gun or one you pick up as we will only have a few available.

The structure provides you with a “complete” 2-story house to learn and engage in with airsoft for shooter safety and max training efficiency. Such things as furniture, closets, stairs, multiple rooms with adjacent rooms, light switches, and attic helps provide the realism.

Low-light Shoot-house Curriculum

Test decision making under duress
    Increase your survival probabilities under low-light conditions
    Principles of light and movement
    Light selection and application
    Levels of response
    Rapid search- from point A to point B
    Clearing
    Hold-up positioning

NO FIREARMS WILL BE PERMITTED ON YOUR PERSON. WE WILL CHECK IN ALL PERSONAL FIREARMS AND TRIPLE CHECK DURING THE SAFETY BRIEF. If you are seen handling ANY firearm for any reason AT ANYTIME you will be asked to leave. A locked secure area will be provided for your carry.

Additional information will be provided during registration.

Requirements for class:

CHL or letter from Local Law enforcement of good standing. MAST/Paradigm SRP has the right to run a Texas Background Check at any time.
    Flashlights ***bring what you have on your night stand, mounted to your gun and back-ups
    Long shirt ** able to wear over
    pants
    paintball mask
    additional eye protection
    Airsoft Gun
    Green gas

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast