Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Houston M4C members

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    When is the next MAST class being held?

May have to swing by if Im not on duty.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    houstonian as well, soon to be member of bayou rifles. i can shoot, just no experiance with running and gunning and/or tactics. would love to come out and watch and learn

Feedback Score

Question

^^^ +1

I'm in Houston also and would be interested about this as well.

Thanks,
    Neurobit

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm a Houston member as well who would also like to join a local group to train together.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I am moving back to the Humble area in the next month or two. PCS orders just got approved!!!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!!
    Looking forward to getting out of Northern Virginia and getting some more range time in and some training.

Dave

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just north of Houston.
    Former LEO (12 years)
    Paramedic
    B-TOMS
    TCCC
    TECC

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Haven't seen this thread in a while.

I live near Houston. "Land of pears" actually.

I'm also looking for some carbine courses. I did some classes with 360tactical and had a blast. I surprised myself by doing well on some aspects, and failed terribly at others. I want to learn so much more. I just haven't found the next level course to match my work schedule.

I saw a mention of Bayou Rifles...I've been a member since 2011. Who else goes to the juliff range?
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by matemike View Post
    Haven't seen this thread in a while.

I live near Houston. "Land of pears" actually.

I'm also looking for some carbine courses. I did some classes with 360tactical and had a blast. I surprised myself by doing well on some aspects, and failed terribly at others. I want to learn so much more. I just haven't found the next level course to match my work schedule.

I saw a mention of Bayou Rifles...I've been a member since 2011. Who else goes to the juliff range?
    Howdy from the land of pears as well. Specifically silverlake

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Sugar Land right here.
    Didn't know about Bayou Rifles.. Too bad I'm probably gonna be moving sometime next year for school. =[

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Hey dudes, I started a page on FB to be able to disseminate information about upcoming classes for those in Houston and the surrounding areas. Or hell, anyone in Texas. I'm tired of finding out about classes too late, or not having any instructors roll through our neck of the woods. I'm hoping that with a large enough group we can persuade some instructors to head our way. We've already got Pannone, TRICON, SouthNarc, HiTS, Dark Angel, and McNamara heading our way next year. I don't earn any money from this. I'm doing this solely for the love of training and helping others. The FB page is Houston Area Training Group. Come join us and contribute. I'm hoping to shoot/train/hang with more of ya'll in the future. If we get a large enough group we can work with the instructors to hold private classes or classes outside of what are already listed.

Thanks,
    Mate Standard
    "When the time for performance has arrived, the time for preparation had passed."
    -Thomas S. Monson

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast