Thread: Few Misc. Items F/S....

Feedback Score

Few Misc. Items F/S....

-Colt telescoping M4 buttstock, original off a 6920. New/unused. I think I've seen these cost about $100, so hows about $60 shipped???

-Colt rear pistol grip off M4 6920 carbine. How about $15 shipped?

SOLD -Magpul Enhanced Aluminum Trigger guard, BLACK. NEW IN PACK. $15 shipped.

-YHM Customizeable Carbine Forearm, tubular design, takes rails at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock. New/unused. Cost $86.99. Will take $50 shipped.

-Uncle Mikes Heavy Duty Sling Swivel, NEW/UNUSED. $12 shipped.

-Badger Gen II Tac Latch. NEW IN PACK/UNUSED. $17 shipped.

-Pack of 3 .45ACP snap caps, new/unused. $10 shipped.

-For the knifemakers out there. Peter Atwood's "How to build a Framelock Folder" video on VHS. This is THE BEST video out on building framelocking folders. Absolutely EXCELLENT source of info, that helped me build a SWEET first folder. VERY detailed, and excellent camera work. $35 shipped.

-SOLD 2 Brand new Colt Mfg 20 rd aluminum mags for AR15. These are straight 20's, and are brand new. Just need to have Magpul followers added, and they'd be excellent mags, ready to go. $15 shipped?

-Tactical Rope, HIGH QUALITY stuff, used for climbing/rappelling/etc. I forget the exact specs on this rope, but I think I can get them if needed. It's about 1/2"-5/8" diameter, and black in color. HIGH QUALITY stuff, used by myself for climbing trees and safety harnesses during deer season. This is a brand new, 40 coil, that cost me about $70, via a group buy we did for a huge amount of footage. There is a factory "prusic hitch" attached to the rope. Very good tactical stuff. This rope is UNUSED, brand new. Asking $40 shipped.

All prices include shipping to continental U.S. All others please inquire, and we'll work something out.

ATTENTION: If anyone here wants ALL of the REMAINING stuff, I will let it all go for $165 shipped. You can't beat that with a stick. LOL!

Will take paypal or Postal Money Orders. Paypal please add the small fee please.

Thanks guys.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    -2 Brand new Colt Mfg 20 rd aluminum mags for AR15. These are straight 20's, and are brand new. Just need to have Magpul followers added, and they'd be excellent mags, ready to go. $15 shipped?

I'll take these 2 mags for $15 shipped, shoot me your paypal address.

Bryan
    Full disclosure - I am an Engineering Supervisor at Trijicon, Inc.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I'll take

Magpul Enhanced Aluminum Trigger guard, BLACK. NEW IN PACK. $15 shipped.

Send me your payment info. and I'll get a MO out to you tomorrow.