Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LV Metro Officer murdered during robbery.

Feedback Score
    Wait..where's the NAACP and ACLU? oh.... the white guy was the victim.. nevermind

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dookie1481 View Post
    There is a lot of speculation that this was a gang initiation or retaliation.

Jay
    Then I hope every member of that gang is on the radar of every Local, Sate and Federal LEO in the area.

Feedback Score
    R.I.P. to a fallen comrade.

It sounds as if he was carrying off duty around his home (which I think is smart and I do also). It also sounds as if that was not enough and they found a way to still ambush him and place him at a disadvantage (which is sad, but still happens despite the best plans). Your home is your castle, but this is testimony that hardened criminals that want to invade it because they are so pathetically in-human, they are incapable to live as civilized human beings.

This case sounds like a perfect example for why the Death Penalty is needed in our justice system (despite the left wing bulls**t arguments about cost and minority imbalance). If they go to prison, they will most likely live a sheltered and well provided life that the notoriety of "cop killer" receives.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    They just announced on the 10 o'clock news that they have 2 more in custody now, both 18, they haven't released IDs yet to the best of my knowledge. Total is 5 in custody at this point in time.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamdawg View Post
    R.I.P. to a fallen comrade.

It sounds as if he was carrying off duty around his home (which I think is smart and I do also). It also sounds as if that was not enough and they found a way to still ambush him and place him at a disadvantage (which is sad, but still happens despite the best plans). Your home is your castle, but this is testimony that hardened criminals that want to invade it because they are so pathetically in-human, they are incapable to live as civilized human beings.

This case sounds like a perfect example for why the Death Penalty is needed in our justice system (despite the left wing bulls**t arguments about cost and minority imbalance). If they go to prison, they will most likely live a sheltered and well provided life that the notoriety of "cop killer" receives.
    I'm curious, are you an LEO of some sort? .Gov or .Mil by chance?

Feedback Score
    Damn this makes me so mad.

I hear what you are saying about always being prepared. Though if they want you they will get you. It's your job to make it hard for them and don't ever quit no matter what the odds.

You go to work and have to deal with their shit all day. Then you get home and have to worry about crap like this. What a shame. I live in a rural area and I'm lucky enough to see for aways before someone could get to my house. I can see them coming. When I'm in the garage working or outside around the yard, I always have a plan. Will my plan work? I don't know. But I have a plan.

Tonight when your praying and giving thanks for allowing you to spend one more day with your kids and family, make sure you mention Officer Nettleton and his family.

Feedback Score
    http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11548836

In the video link above, they show the other two suspects. They also interview one of the suspects' mother. Sounds like there were other robberies that night committed by some of these suspects.

Feedback Score
    Animals. Rest in Peace Brother.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Only one thing left to do.

Hang 'em high.
    "Life is short, but the years are long." - Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodandsteel View Post
    http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11548836

In the video link above, they show the other two suspects. They also interview one of the suspects' mother. Sounds like there were other robberies that night committed by some of these suspects.
    Now I'm really ****ing pissed. In one of the video links it talks about one of their Myspace pages, and they have a video of one of the pieces of shit shooting at an indoor range. It's American Shooters! You've got to be kidding me.
    "It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast