Thread: Anyone out there?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Anyone out there?

Wow, we're a ghost town since the change to regular forum format. I thought it would be the other way around. I see Josh-L on sometimes, but where is everyone else?

Where's everyone at? Has anyone been doing any shooting or training? I know the time change (lack of daylight after work) and busy weekends have been keeping me from doing much. Not to mention gift money cutting into the ammo budget. Plus I've been just slammed at work, too.

I should have some time off around the holidays, and I hope to make good use of it. Maybe we can plan something during the week after Christmas.
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    I'm around. I'm taking the Farnam defensive carbine class this weekend. We need to try and get a group together at OKCGC.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I'll be interested to hear your thoughts after the Farnam class. He's one that despite a fairly famous name I've heard very little about his training.

Which range is it on? I was considering heading out for a little pistol practice on Sunday if it warms on up like it's supposed to.
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    I know I have the 23rd through the rest of the year off....I will be getting to know my new rifle very good over the course of those 12 days
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the vote."- Benjamin Franklin

audentes fortuna iuvat.
    Fortune favors the bold...

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by stage2 View Post
    I know I have the 23rd through the rest of the year off....I will be getting to know my new rifle very good over the course of those 12 days
    Yeah but you probably aren't willing to drive up here to OK just to shoot with us in the Okie regional forum
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Yeah but you probably aren't willing to drive up here to OK just to shoot with us in the Okie regional forum
    your right....LOL I was just using the New Posts feature, didn't even look at the sub forum
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the vote."- Benjamin Franklin

audentes fortuna iuvat.
    Fortune favors the bold...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I'll be interested to hear your thoughts after the Farnam class. He's one that despite a fairly famous name I've heard very little about his training.

Which range is it on? I was considering heading out for a little pistol practice on Sunday if it warms on up like it's supposed to.
    It's at the gun club. With the weather looking better it should be a good time.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm here just been busy with work, school and baby.

I'll wait for that aar too bratch. He has a lot of hype behind him for some reason from a small group of people but I know very little about what he actually teaches.
    Last edited by Josh-L; 12-15-09 at 15:56.

Feedback Score
    it was a really good class. I plan on posting a full AAR but it'll probably be Friday before I can. I'm trying to get ahead at work so I don't come back from the holidays slammed and it's cutting into my writing time.

I've got pictures up on another site but it's password protected shoot me a pm if interested and I'll get you a link and the password.