Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $50 Lower Receivers

Feedback Score
    I have an S.I. Defense Lower married to my BCM Middy. I like it.

They are not top of the line, I actually had to send mine back...mag well was tight and mags were not dropping freely.

SI paid for the return shipping and all told I had the lower back 1 week after I sent it to them. A couple other people from CalGuns also bought lowers from them at the same time and had the exact same issue. Seems like it was a batch issue. Sonju took care of everyone who had an issue.

FYI, I paid $125 for my lower from them.
    "People who think they know everything are especially annoying to those that do".

-Anonymous

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTehNguyen View Post
    I know you.

I also know IT @ your work is watching net usage

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKilo View Post
    I have an S.I. Defense Lower married to my BCM Middy. I like it.

They are not top of the line, I actually had to send mine back...mag well was tight and mags were not dropping freely.

SI paid for the return shipping and all told I had the lower back 1 week after I sent it to them. A couple other people from CalGuns also bought lowers from them at the same time and had the exact same issue. Seems like it was a batch issue. Sonju took care of everyone who had an issue.

FYI, I paid $125 for my lower from them.
    Can I ask how long ago the magwell issue was? Someone on Calguns, IIRC, said SI Defense were aware of the tight magwells and had fixed it. I ordered two earlier, because it's only $50, and if they have issues, I'll just send them back, but I'm curious to know if they really did fix the magwells recently or not.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsideRook View Post
    Can I ask how long ago the magwell issue was? Someone on Calguns, IIRC, said SI Defense were aware of the tight magwells and had fixed it. I ordered two earlier, because it's only $50, and if they have issues, I'll just send them back, but I'm curious to know if they really did fix the magwells recently or not.
    I ordered my lower back in June. Not everyone that ordered at that time had issues with the mag well though. I can tell you they were a very early run of lowers, my Serial # is very low.

I doubt you will have any problems with the lowers now. Give them a once over, and if you have a mag, check for fitment.

I have plenty of rounds through mine now, no problems at all.
    "People who think they know everything are especially annoying to those that do".

-Anonymous

Feedback Score
    Web site is showing the lowers at $350 now.

Somebody hit the bong last night....
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the vote."- Benjamin Franklin

audentes fortuna iuvat.
    Fortune favors the bold...

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKilo View Post
    I ordered my lower back in June. Not everyone that ordered at that time had issues with the mag well though. I can tell you they were a very early run of lowers, my Serial # is very low.

I doubt you will have any problems with the lowers now. Give them a once over, and if you have a mag, check for fitment.

I have plenty of rounds through mine now, no problems at all.
    Great, thanks for the update. I intend to look mine over quite thoroughly, and check all mags against the magwell.

Fake edit to reply to stage2 - they're even not on the website now. Either the sale is over, they're all gone, or someone's doing updates. Glad I got mine paid for.
    Last edited by KingsideRook; 12-18-09 at 10:54.

Feedback Score
    Wow!

Glad I paid for mine yesterday and received the e-mail confirmation!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher...if it's written in English, thank a United States Marine!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Current price - $9,999,999,999.00

Feedback Score
    And now the link for the lower is dead. It did work last night and actually did say $50! Too late now...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnychimpo View Post
    Current price - $9,999,999,999.00
    Wow it’s like Dec 08 all over again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast