Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Opinions on the HK45

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Hey Josh, where did you get your P228?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    is the reset on the hk45 very long like the p2000 da/sa? what about on the LEM version?
    The single action trigger on my HK45 is very nice and the reset is much shorter than the P2000, P30, and USP's that I have owned. The trigger and reset feels very much like the Match trigger that is available on the USP Tactical, Elite, and Expert.

Feedback Score
    Everything about the HK45 is attractive aside from the price and the fact that I think they should have extended the "beaver-tail" a bit more... similar to the M&P beavertail...

I may trade in my USP 45 for one of these some day... Right now CA laws dictate how I accquire one and those that own them know this and adjust the price accordingly...
    "Everyone has been given a gift in life. Some people have a gift for science and some have a flair for art. And warriors have been given the gift of aggression. They would no more misuse this gift than a doctor would misuse his healing arts, but they yearn for the opportunity to use their gift to help others. These people, the ones who have been blessed with the gift of aggression and a love for others, are our sheepdogs. These are our warrior"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by snakedoctor View Post
    Hey Josh, where did you get your P228?
    I worked at a local FFL/SOT/indoor shooting range a few years ago and it came in as a trade-in. Barely used, three full-cap mags, plastic locking case, test target, and warranty card that had not been filled out. I think I got the whole package for under $500.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK LION View Post
    ... Right now CA laws dictate how I accquire one and those that own them know this and adjust the price accordingly...
    Yeah, tell me about it.
    The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

JHP's are good times, for bad people.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345