Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wilson Combat TTU trigger review

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    Not taking issue with the seriousness of your observations, but please keep in mind that, as presented, this is largely anecdotal -- and contrary to the experiences of most current TTU users who have thus far used and reviewed the product. "Multiple parts breakages" experienced by an unidentifed group suggests either a bad batch of product or some kind of installation errors. Further, are we talking about something as simple as a few springs popping out of the units while in their retail packaging, or actual component failures while installed in the gun?

The questions are rhetorical, but the point is that more detail is needed to really ascertain whether there is a product issue here or a user issue. Assuming the former, this would be the first serious mention of any TTU failure of which I am aware. Am certainly not saying that it is not possible, or did not happen; merely pointing out the difficulties associated with the ambiguity of the "there have been reports ..." approach. I'm also left to wonder how a problem of this severity would not already be well-known to the team at Wilson, as I would expect any department armorer worth his salt to have already been in contact with them, were the problem on anything approaching the stated order of magnitude.

AC
    You're absolutely right.

The thing is, it just had an impact on me when I saw the one broken in the package. I was just warned away from the triggers it seemed like the week prior with the story about the display unit failing after so many dry fires and the trouble with the sheriff's office's units.

But I don't really have anything first hand for you outside of that. The source was someone I personally trust, but that won't mean anything to anyone else.

Feedback Score
    No wonder this is called the 'errornet'.

Feedback Score

Wilson Combat TTU trigger review

Holy crap
    This was from 4 years ago!

Well, I am still on the same trigger with no issues.

I have tried numerous others since then and it is still my favorite.
    Charles Coker

Disclosure statement:
    Pro Staff - Silencer Shop
    Dealer - Armasight and Steiner Optics
    Affiliated with Trijicon, Wilson Combat and Crux Suppressors

Feedback Score
    Just ordered another for a new lower build
    Charles Coker

Disclosure statement:
    Pro Staff - Silencer Shop
    Dealer - Armasight and Steiner Optics
    Affiliated with Trijicon, Wilson Combat and Crux Suppressors

Feedback Score
    Still running the TTUs exclusively. Many thousands of rounds on all of them with no issues.

The absolute best out there. Better than any G trigger.

Feedback Score
    My favorite trigger as well. I also have SSA-E, S3G, ACT, and Spikes NB. Donovan, are you sure you didn't mistake the intentionally uneven leg lengths of the hammer spring for a breakage?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123