Thread: RA XCR now available in proper 6.8 barrel config

Feedback Score

RA XCR now available in proper 6.8 barrel config

If you look at Robinson Arms' website, they list their 6.8 SPC barrels as being 1/10" twist rates. So, I asked them if they have any plans to offer the XCR in a SPC II 1/11 twist with 4-grooves. This is what they had to say:

"We are way way ahead of you. We haven't used the 1/10 twist for about 1 year. So if you order a 6.8 Kit from us not only do you get the 1/11 with the SPC II chamber but we also do the 4 groove which many don't. Many use the 6 groove which is not as good.

Tech"

So, I think I'll be placing my order for a 6.8 conversion kit.
    America is NOT a Democracy......nor should we ever want it to be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DioQooFIcgE

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus L. View Post
    If you look at Robinson Arms' website, they list their 6.8 SPC barrels as being 1/10" twist rates. So, I asked them if they have any plans to offer the XCR in a SPC II 1/11 twist with 4-grooves. This is what they had to say:

"We are way way ahead of you. We haven't used the 1/10 twist for about 1 year. So if you order a 6.8 Kit from us not only do you get the 1/11 with the SPC II chamber but we also do the 4 groove which many don't. Many use the 6 groove which is not as good.

Tech"

So, I think I'll be placing my order for a 6.8 conversion kit.
    Will be waiting on field report.

Feedback Score
    I won't be ordering mine right away. I'm on an assignment on the other side of the country and won't be back home for a few months.
    America is NOT a Democracy......nor should we ever want it to be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DioQooFIcgE