Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

What's the ETA on the .308 LMT?

.308 LMT
    Have Fun, Be Safe

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by No Bananas View Post
    .308 LMT
    No official word that I've heard and I'm looking everywhere for info. It will be slightly delayed since the won a contact for about 450 rifles from the Brit military as their DM rifle. That bodes well for a well put together rifle when LMT starts to sell them stateside. I'm debating whether to buy a bunch of MagPul mags for one now or later.

Spooky

Feedback Score
    I would buy a couple

I don't even have a 308 rifle yet, but I have the 400rds of tap, and 5 308 pmags

You'll always be able to sell them for what you paid for them, you'll just have to wait a couple of weeks and maybe end up paying shipping... big deal

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky130 View Post
    No official word that I've heard and I'm looking everywhere for info. It will be slightly delayed since the won a contact for about 450 rifles from the Brit military as their DM rifle. That bodes well for a well put together rifle when LMT starts to sell them stateside. I'm debating whether to buy a bunch of MagPul mags for one now or later.

Spooky
    My understanding is that these are in production for the MoD. They are taking orders at SHOT.