If you don't need to take the gun on and off of your belt during the day, the CCC Looper is very secure and more durable, and you can and should use a solid loop rather than a clip or hook regardless of the particular holster.

I do have to quickly and discreetly take mine off during the day for various reasons and have used the Comp-Tac Infidel every day for several years now, using BOTH the clip on the holster body and the "shirt tucker" clip behind it. This gives two points of attachment (two is one, one is none) and makes the gun more stable. I'd imagine the other dual clip models they have (Minotaur, etc.) would work well, too.

The only criticism I have, and this is a common one, is that the kydex clips break. On mine it's just the shirt tucker one that breaks, from repeated stress right at the 180 degree bend at the top of the loop, from being flexed on and off the belt so much. The clips can also catch and snag on things (doorways, chair arms, etc.) which can break them. I seem to break about 2 of them a year. The holster works very well for my needs otherwise, so I just keep a couple spare shirt tucker clips at home and replace them as needed.