Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CZ PO7 Duty

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo58 View Post
    Maximus83, I envy you Americans that get such reasonable prices on their firearms.
    Just curious, what does a plain 75B sell for in Canada these days?

Feedback Score
    Wait one...I'll get back to you on this. I'm hoping Shadowforce sees this thread and chimes in. He's a huge CZ fan.

Belay my last...one of the shops north of me has a CZ 75B Omega, Blued listed new for $675 CAD. Another one two provinces east lists their CZ 75B at $730 CAD.
    Last edited by Mojo58; 01-12-10 at 02:06.
    "Most standards are set low to accomodate the bottom feeders of life who lack the personal pride, motivation and determination to rise above the rest." - Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Wow, my last CZ purchase was $330 NIB about 4 years ago. David

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo58 View Post
    Belay my last...one of the shops north of me has a CZ 75B Omega, Blued listed new for $675 CAD. Another one two provinces east lists their CZ 75B at $730 CAD.
    Ouch! I can see why you would envy the U.S. prices. For the $675 you mention, in the U.S. you can get a full Limited Ed. stainless with night sights, which is one of their most deluxe offerings. I would assume the price difference is mostly about volume?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have heard mostly positive things about CZ pistols. The only issue was a couple guys that I shoot with that had trigger jobs done. I guess the triggers were nice and light but at the expense of an intermittant reset issue.

I have a CZ-75B in 40 that I picked up for a steal at a pawn shop. My older son likes to shoot it but it is a safe queen for the most part. I find it to be a nice shooting gun and have not noticed any trigger slap, etc.
    "The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck

Feedback Score

RAMI .40 owner checking in. My RAMI has one of the worst reputations of any CZ product. I have changed out the recoil springs and had zero problems. It gets about 60% of my carry. I am one of those "never leave home without" kinda guys, the Ruger in the pic gets the other 40%.

That P-07 is starting to grow on me. At first I didn't like the different look than traditional CZ. Congrats on the purchase & thank you for a picture more flattering than the one on the CZ website.

Feedback Score
    I would be interested in comparison between the P-07 and the HK USPc. They seem to have similar size and design features.

Feedback Score

CZs

Good to see CZs getting some positive feed back. I have several CZs from the original CZ75 (Pre B) to 3 - CZ40P and also my personal favorite the SP01 Shadow. I have found all these guns to be tremendously reliable and accuarte. In fact my first CZ, the pre B 75, I bought back in early 90s for 3/$1000.00 CAD. I have put at least 20,000 rounds through it with not even a hick-up from the firearm. I did a test to see how long I could shoot it with out cleaning or duing any maintenance and finaly gave up after aprox 12000 rounds. The pistol performed flawlessly. I do not recommond trying the test I did with my Shadow. I was tired of all the Glock worship from some local shooters about how durable Glocks are, and they are. So last summer I took my Shadow to the range fired it clean, through it down range about 15 meters (18 yrds), dragged it in some mud and picked it up and fired it. Guess what... it worked. (SORRY to all those who may think I have lost my mind in doing this) I have not quite made the transition to poly guns yet, but I really am considering a Duty 07. I know that there are a lot of great manufactures out there, but CZs are the firearms for me. I tip my hat to dwhitehorne for his purcahse. Cheers
    Last edited by Shadowforce; 01-13-10 at 11:56.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 19852 View Post
    I would be interested in comparison between the P-07 and the HK USPc. They seem to have similar size and design features.
    How about a P2000 instead. I'll try to start a new thread with some pictures for you tomorrow. David

Feedback Score

CZ P-07 Duty

I just picked up a P07 Duty the other day at Academy here in Houston TX, $405 out door after tax! All their guns were on sale and at that price, what would you expect me to do. Now I just need to find a holster for it, no I haven't shot it yet, that's planned for next Monday. Fits like a champ in my hand and just plain feels good. I'll give an AAR after after shooting it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast