Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Courses in MD/VA?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Any updates? (Wishing you much luck in this endeavor.) The hard part with this region seems to be the exorbitant price of range fees.
    Waiting to hear back from my Friend who is getting things setup with the above mentioned Companies. Exorbitant range fees do make things harder...but luckily it is a privately owned range that is not a Shooting Club or a Range opened to the Public.

Again, I will update when I have something solid with dates set in stone. More than likely the classes will be 2013 in the Spring and Summer Months in Maryland.
    Last edited by Ak44; 10-07-12 at 18:34.
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Redback One has updated their 2013 schedule, June in Thurmont, MD
    Last edited by Ak44; 11-06-12 at 15:45.
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Haley Strategic In Thurmont, MD May & Aug next year
    Last edited by Ak44; 11-09-12 at 16:12.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Good news!
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 11-09-12 at 16:16.
    “Shooting a gun projects your personal will across time and space in a flash. I want to hit that and that is hit. Straight from your mind to the physical world. Talk about your PowerPoint presentations.” --Don Winslow, Savages

Feedback Score

Courses in MD/VA?

Redback One in VA in October 2013.

Also check out FPF Training here in VA. Lots of classes... I've taken two so far (handgun and rifle), and they are great for beginners.

Feedback Score
    Magpul in August in wv about 1.5 hours out of va
    STEVE FISHER
    INSTRUCTOR
    Sentinel Concepts

Consultant for
    Trijicon
    midwest industries
    Nighthawk custom firearms

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Gonna be @ H1 with a friend, doing what I can to also attend H2. Very much looking forward to it...
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    Since this is my first post I would like to say that I am not affiliated in any way except having participated in training there. You Va. an Md. guys should check out Echo Valley Training Center. 20 min from Winchester with multiple training agencies. The website has a schedule and what the courses are.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789