Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RRA 40cal carbine

Feedback Score
    I have heard that these lowers are going to be a deticated setup (not unlike their deticated 9mm lower) does anyone know?

Feedback Score

well with my 9mm...

I would rather have it to where I can pull the block out.

I run a Colt 9MM lower w/ removable block (which was a proto-type of the first removable ones), its SBRed, so I like having the option to drop another upper on it and run it!

Veclro
    "surrounded Hell, Now we can just shoot in every direction" - Chesty Puller

VELCRO

.....but what do I know, I'm just a FK'N Armorer!

Feedback Score
    Dedicated just locks you down.

Rather have a standard lower with a removeable block so I can always take it from pistol caliber to 556 with the removal of the mag block and a BCG/barrel swap.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I am pretty interested in a "AR40", like posted above I wonder what type of recoil would come from the snappy .40cal. I have a AR9 and I swear the recoil isn't really noticable with just a light pop.

Feedback Score
    That's why I like my 9G, all I have to do is switch top ends, use the corresponding Glock magazine----and I'm shooting either 9mm, .40 S&W or .357 SIG (not available yet)!
    Pretty sweet.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    What is that? And where can I get one? I carry a Glock 23 duty gun and would kill for a SBR that ran on Glock 23 and up mags!
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    What is that? And where can I get one? I carry a Glock 23 duty gun and would kill for a SBR that ran on Glock 23 and up mags!
    "That"......is a Lone Wolf R&D 9G receiver paired with a Spike's Tactical 9mm top end. Only the receivers are available at the moment, but complete carbines are coming soon. http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Products.aspx?CAT=288

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks, one of the ones I was already looking at...
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12